Antique Bourbon

tim3517
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Really? C'mon man.  First off, we aren't a buying selling, trading site. It's basically illegal.  Secondly, you made one post asking almost the same thing 12 years ago, then disappeared. I believe I speak for the majority of members here when I say, "You've got to be kidding me." <_<

Have a nice day, but not here. :angry:

Joe

• I like it 6

13 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

I saw this, it’s a Frankfort distillery antique memorabilia.

IMG_6188.thumb.JPG.c111256a941a1891e541fd5c23027a3d.JPG

Careful there, don't you know it is basically illegal to buy, sell or trade memorabilia. Antique shops across the country are being raided by government goons in a concerted effort to squash the distribution of these items. ?

4 hours ago, Don Birnam said:

Careful there, don't you know it is basically illegal to buy, sell or trade memorabilia. Antique shops across the country are being raided by government goons in a concerted effort to squash the distribution of these items. ?

I call BS on this, DB! :lol:  I'm sure there must be good reasons not to trade in memorabilia; but, for the life of me, I can't think of a single one at the moment. HA! ;)

42 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

I call BS on this, DB! :lol:  I'm sure there must be good reasons not to trade in memorabilia; but, for the life of me, I can't think of a single one at the moment. HA! ;)

I don’t know.  Joe stated above that it is illegal!!  

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

I don’t know.  Joe stated above that it is illegal!!  

I thought only my gunbroker handle was on a BATF watch list. Now I have my straight bourbon handle to worry about too!

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, CUfan99 said:

I thought only my gunbroker handle was on a BATF watch list. Now I have my straight bourbon handle to worry about too!

Yes. This photo was taken outside of Dave Ziegler's house hours after the government combed through SB's member list and their posts.

image.png.b7ef9faac734cac138d2bf6e23a551bf.png

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Edited by Don Birnam
  • I like it 2

17 minutes ago, Don Birnam said:

Yes. This photo was taken outside of Dave Ziegler's house hours after the government combed through SB's member list and their posts.

image.png.b7ef9faac734cac138d2bf6e23a551bf.png

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

They can have my class III rifles but they’ll be prying my Elvis decanter out of my cold dead hands!

D22809ED-A4D6-44F1-B53D-96A0AE040833.jpeg

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.