Michter's Toasted Barrel - Still Available?

pouringwhiskey
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hey all!

In Ohio we have a site to check inventory of all LS's across the state, updated daily. Over the last couple of days I have seen bottles of Michter's Toasted Barrel Bourbon pop up in some stores in Cleveland, since everyone has access to this inventory site, they were sold out immediately. This leads me to my question - what is the availability of this release? When I didn't get one this past fall I was pretty certain I was not getting one as I thought it was another fall release. On that note, is there a trustworthy source online to track releases? 

From what I’ve heard, this is pretty hard to find!

I was able to luck into a bottle at TW one night. They said that it was on,y the second time they had gotten any in during 2018. 

I had a LS call me late this past fall to give me first crack at a bottle, even tho I wasn't sure what it was. I wasn't sure what I was in for, but picked one up just the same. It is a good thing that I did. It was nice but not really my thing. Didn't really matter because it ended up being a favorite for my Wife. She really digs it, so it is worth a go if you get the chance...

• I like it 1

A local LS has a list for me, I added this one, we will see whether or not I get a call. I'm not holding my breath by any means, but if it's available I'll grab one. 

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, grantsi said:

It’s plentiful in Chicago

The Toasted Barrel?  That came and went quickly in NY/NJ back in September.  It's not the best stuff in the world, but it is limited enough and tatery enough that I can't imagine it is plentiful anywhere--but I defer to you...

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.