Where to buy bourbon in Myrtle Beach, SC

Skinsfan1311
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We're headed to our annual golf outing, next week.   

We'll be staying around 31st Street, around the corner from Green's Beverage.  I found some decent prices at Green's last year, but I seem to remember that a couple of members posted that better prices, and selection, can be found elsewhere.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks!

Edited by Skinsfan1311

You have to be careful at Myrtle Beach as there are some retailers that live to take advantage of tourists with exorbitant mark up. You might try Pavillion liquors and Owen's liquors. Both are at the north end. Both have a good selection at fair pricing 

1 hour ago, Old Hippie said:

You have to be careful at Myrtle Beach as there are some retailers that live to take advantage of tourists with exorbitant mark up. You might try Pavillion liquors and Owen's liquors. Both are at the north end. Both have a good selection at fair pricing 

Understood, that's why I asked, and thanks!

I will second Owen's. Nothing limited or rare, but good prices. Same for Pavilion, PLUS they are directly across the street from a Krispy Kreme. That earns them extra points when the Hot Now sign is on.

Edited by BDanner

While at Pavillion; make sure you check the list posted on back end cap of the Bourbon section.  It shows all hard to find items there have along with price. They will retrieve one from the back room if you ask!    Great shop, fair prices!

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.