Bunker Buster

G26GEN5
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

When I see the threads that show nice “bunkers”, I can’t help but want to start building one…again. I use to have a nice little collection of high-end stuff a decade or so ago. Nothing that compares to a lot of what I’ve seen on here though.  I really like bourbon but I have not consumed any hard liquor for years. I only have a few beers here and there…but it’s rare anymore.  As a matter of fact, I do not even have a single bottle of any type of alcohol at home…not even once this year.

No…I’m not suffering from health, family, or legal problems from alcohol or anything else for that matter. I’m not abstaining; At 48 I just don’t crave it like I did years ago. Plus, most of my free money goes to my expensive hobby that is best I not get into on here (it’s legal of course).

But like I said in my introduction thread, “I’m here to expand my horizons”. So I may get a bottle of some “good stuff” soon to take a little sip every once in a “blue moon” or two. Whatever I do I still want to hang out on this forum. It’s a cool place with interesting people.

• I like it 2

When I see the threads that show nice “bunkers”, I can’t help but want to start building one…again. I use to have a nice little collection of high-end stuff a decade or so ago. Nothing that compares to a lot of what I’ve seen on here though.  I really like bourbon but I have not consumed any hard liquor for years. I only have a few beers here and there…but it’s rare anymore.  As a matter of fact, I do not even have a single bottle of any type of alcohol at home…not even once this year.

No…I’m not suffering from health, family, or legal problems from alcohol or anything else for that matter. I’m not abstaining; At 48 I just don’t crave it like I did years ago. Plus, most of my free money goes to my expensive hobby that is best I not get into on here (it’s legal of course).

But like I said in my introduction thread, “I’m here to expand my horizons”. So I may get a bottle of some “good stuff” soon to take a little sip every once in a “blue moon” or two. Whatever I do I still want to hang out on this forum. It’s a cool place with interesting people.

I suspect your expensive hobby has something to do with guns given your login name (short for Glock 26, gen 5?) the “good stuff” doesn’t have to cost all that much. There are many fine bourbons and ryes for less than $50. Welcome to the forum.
  • I like it 1

4 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

I suspect your expensive hobby has something to do with guns given your login name (short for Glock 26, gen 5?) 

G19GEN4. ;) 

• I like it 1

FN9C 

M590A

und

und

und

I think you're in like company here. 

For an occasional sip, go get yourself an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof.  If I could have only one, that would be it.  Add some water at first! 

Edited by Guss West
speelin'
  • I like it 4

6 hours ago, j_fuelfiveo said:

If you know how many you have it's not enough. lol

+1

• I like it 1

12 hours ago, Guss West said:

FN9C 

M590A

und

und

und

I think you're in like company here. 

For an occasional sip, go get yourself an Elijah Craig Barrel Proof.  If I could have only one, that would be it.  Add some water at first! 

Enjoying a EC BP B518 right now!  oh...and 11-87

I'm an avid cyclist. People in my world collect bikes like the way the people in this thread collect you know what.

We have a saying. How many bikes do you need? The answer is n+1. In this equation, n= the current number of bikes you own.

I imagine this same logic applies to this thread.

• I like it 4

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.