What Bourbon Are You Drinking? (Spring 2019)

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 minute ago, beasled said:

Yeah it's a shame to see you slumming it in the 90 proof zone! haha

Ha ha, can’t drink barrel proof stuff every day, almost every day, that’s whole other story. Cheers man! 

Will.

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, beasled said:

Yeah it's a shame to see you slumming it in the 90 proof zone! haha

I'm enjoying slumming in the 90 proof zone this afternoon :D :D  (do I dare say I even added a splash of water? :P)

RR10yr and a Gilberto Oliva Reserve on the back porch on a beautiful day (finally!) in northern Illinois.

Cheers everyone!

• I like it 2

4 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

I'm enjoying slumming in the 90 proof zone this afternoon :D :D  (do I dare say I even added a splash of water? :P)

RR10yr and a Gilberto Oliva Reserve on the back porch on a beautiful day (finally!) in northern Illinois.

Cheers everyone!

Haha I was poking fun at @Masset1982 as he is known for his barrel proofers! No issues with 90 proofers myself, RR10 included. :D

• I like it 1

1 minute ago, beasled said:

Haha I was poking fun at @Masset1982 as he is known for his barrel proofers! No issues with 90 proofers myself, RR10 included. :D

LOL, I know, but I just had to butt in :D

• I like it 2

6 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

LOL, I know, but I just had to butt in :D

Enjoy, sir. It's been a sociable evening :D

• I like it 1

In another thread, 0895 kinda questioned my being a Weller whore when I posted about opening a ps bottle of EC<_<  To put an end to an "odd' week, and to also celebrate the start of a three day weekend, the Weller ladder shall be climbed this evening. :P Let there be no doubt. ;)

Biba! Joe

well.jpeg

• I like it 5

In another thread, 0895 kinda questioned my being a Weller whore when I posted about opening a ps bottle of EC. <_ to put an end week and also celebrate the start of a three day weekend ladder shall be climbed this evening. there no doubt.>  
Biba! Joe
well.jpeg.0e8f3e317407b6359fc6b85c11d9cf74.jpeg

Joe, I certainly had no doubt, and I’m pretty sure most others weren’t doubting either! Cheers my friend!
  • I like it 2

Kicking off the Memorial Day holiday weekend with some Longbranch.

7DC94FC8-CB89-4F22-8519-E230BE64A03E.jpeg

3 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

Joe, I certainly had no doubt, and I’m pretty sure most others weren’t doubting either! Cheers my friend!

Joe, you're 1 of many reasons this forum is much better than any other forum/social media group. Cheers good sir. 

4 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

In another thread, 0895 kinda questioned my being a Weller whore when I posted about opening a ps bottle of EC<_<  To put an end to an "odd' week, and to also celebrate the start of a three day weekend, the Weller ladder shall be climbed this evening. :P Let there be no doubt. ;)

Biba! Joe

well.jpeg

Atta boy!

• I like it 2

I wish Joe was my next door neighbor, or at least within staggering distance.

• I like it 1

3 minutes ago, PaulO said:

I wish Joe was my next door neighbor, or at least within staggering distance.

If I still lived in Beech Grove, we would be. ;)

Biba! Joe

Just sitting down after a looong day with a large pour of 12 year KCSiB and it’s so good. It’s like eating sourdough bread with gobs of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon after coming out of the oven under the broiler. The oaky finish is just right too. Cheers!

• I like it 4

Long week deserves a deep pour. 

4R SmB. 

Cheers

Completing the session with ECBP B517.  

So deep, probably more complex than my palate. 

Cheers

5 hours ago, Wedelstaedt said:

So deep, probably more complex than my palate. 

(Note: I edited your post for brevity, Wedelstaedt.)     

I think this statement describes my experience on most occasions as well; but, that doesn't stop either of us from enjoying the hell out of what we are able to sniff and taste from the pours, eh?  :P

• I like it 1

13 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

the Weller ladder shall be climbed this evening. 

...there's a Weller snake joke here somewhere, but I haven't the courage to attempt it.

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.