What Bourbon Are You Drinking? (Spring 2019)

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Having some WTRB while my daughter waters and feeds the Nabors’s dogs and cats. 

8A32D6A4-71FD-4DBC-8F76-45734EAA7C22.thumb.jpeg.3aafcfd19abe83af43ef6adbd420acde.jpeg

• I like it 3

Treating myself to some FR 130th for getting the yard work done before it started raining.  Was close. 

• I like it 3

48 minutes ago, Radioyada said:

Treating myself to some FR 130th for getting the yard work done before it started raining.  Was close. 

FR 130th for getting yard work done! Wow, I want to a share a pour with you when you get a major project done. lol, cheers.

• I like it 1

Working on the final few pours from a fantastic bottle of a Private Select Woodford Double Oaked. This is about as good as bourbon gets, and I’m glad I’ve got a few more in the bunker. FacePlant can also attest to how good this stuff is...of course, we both helped pick this barrel.

• I like it 4

Pulling out all the stops for game 7. The first pour I had from this bottle had me a bit unsure. Since I've been convinced it's pretty fantastic. 

20190612_191136.jpg

• I like it 6

2 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

Pulling out all the stops for game 7. The first pour I had from this bottle had me a bit unsure. Since I've been convinced it's pretty fantastic. 

Seems to have worked. Congrats!

• I like it 1

34 minutes ago, Supercharger said:

Seems to have worked. Congrats!

This team has been incredible. I'm now having a celebratory pour of ER10. Gonna get rowdy this weekend. Cheers!

Some Stagg Jr. to start off the evening. That was followed by opening up a fresh bottle of WTRB from the bunker in the basement. It was a goodnight of high proof bourbons.

Tonight at Jack Rose:

Old Charter Proprietor's Reserve 13yr, distilled in Frankfort

Old Charter 7yr, distilled in Louisville

OWA, Jack Rose 2018 pick

BTEC, 15y9m, BT #2 mash bill, #7 char

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, JCwhammie said:

This team has been incredible. I'm now having a celebratory pour of ER10. Gonna get rowdy this weekend. Cheers!

As a Blackhawks fan, you officially get the remainder of the month of June to gloat. Then I go back to frowning towards your team. :)

31 minutes ago, Supercharger said:

As a Blackhawks fan, you officially get the remainder of the month of June to gloat. Then I go back to frowning towards your team. :)

Black-who? 

Didn't see them in any playoff games... maybe they were in the crowd...

?

1 hour ago, Obeezy1Kaneezy said:

89557F78-CA70-44E0-BCBD-C1E571DB2574.jpeg

You know, the more I look at your shelves, the more I wonder, do you ever rent your place on air BnB?  :)

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

Congrats to Blues fans.  You played like Champions - have fun celebrating your win (and drive safely home)!    ?

• I like it 3

Had ECBP on the brain last night as I was able to pick up a B519. Hadn’t planned on having a pour of this but my wife and I celebrated our 12th Anni on Sunday and haven’t had a pour since then so I figured I would go with a 12 year bourbon.
IMG_2823.jpg

• I like it 2

Really enjoyed a big 'over-pour' of a GBS pick of EC, and especially enjoyed seeing the Blue Notes wipe out their entire historical 52-year drought at the expense of the Bruins!   

Making all that much sweeter was knowing that Brad Marchand is a LOSER!!!!! 

Congrats to The St. Louis Blues!

• I like it 2

5 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Congrats to Blues fans.  You played like Champions - have fun celebrating your win (and drive safely home)!    ?

Cheers, Gee. 

8 hours ago, 0895 said:

Black-who? 

Didn't see them in any playoff games... maybe they were in the crowd...

?

Its scary when one of the younger people on the team is the head coach!

Edited by Supercharger
  • I like it 1

1 hour ago, Richnimrod said:

Really enjoyed a big 'over-pour' of a GBS pick of EC, and especially enjoyed seeing the Blue Notes wipe out their entire historical 52-year drought at the expense of the Bruins!   

Making all that much sweeter was knowing that Brad Marchand is a LOSER!!!!! 

Congrats to The St. Louis Blues!

Amen!  What an amazing series.

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, 0895 said:

You know, the more I look at your shelves, the more I wonder, do you ever rent your place on air BnB?  :)

Honestly I’m a little self-conscious about showing them in my pics.  I feel it might come off a little wrong to some.  

But, you’re welcome to come by anytime.  No one has a bar tab when they leave my place. ;)

• I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.