What Bourbon Are You Drinking? (Spring 2019)

smokinjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

17 hours ago, BigPapa said:

Nothing but water for me. Dr put me on a new prescription and no alcohol is allowed. Think this will last until Christmas.

Noooooooo.......

Hope your condition clears up quickly. 

• I like it 1

On 6/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, BigPapa said:

Nothing but water for me. Dr put me on a new prescription and no alcohol is allowed. Think this will last until Christmas.

Yeah, sorry to hear this.  I hope you get better soon.

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • I like it 1

Awwww, man!  :(  That is a bummer!

Keep a good thought and take care of yourself.    Hopefully you'll be back enjoying America's native spirit before Christmas comes, or at least by then.

• I like it 1

I've been rolling that way since before Christmas, good luck hope it's nothing too serious!

• I like it 1

17 minutes ago, kevinbrink said:

I've been rolling that way since before Christmas, good luck hope it's nothing too serious!

Kevin,

I know you have mentioned this before.  I hope all is well with you and hope you will be able to get back in the game soon!

4 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Kevin,

I know you have mentioned this before.  I hope all is well with you and hope you will be able to get back in the game soon!

Every day a little closer, or at least that's the theory, either way I'm doing well just looking forward to getting back to normal. Thanks!

• I like it 4

For the first time I’ve had an off barrel of Blanton’s. I maybe have had about 20 bottles in my lifetime and all have been stellar besides this one. Maybe I’ve just been lucky but now I understand why some people have a bad experience with blanton’s. Anyway, ECBP is not disappointing. 

A6EC523E-45AF-4B3A-85FE-28BF1D0AE185.jpeg

Edited by Adam777
  • I like it 2

OWA buck-o-seven smuggled into the ELO concert in Anaheim. ELO was my first concert at age 12 back in ‘77– so I’m here with my 12 year old son to close the loop.

AB42A2A0-D7F7-44ED-BDD0-6BAB022478C5.thumb.jpeg.f760589a375186ba107c546b070cac95.jpeg

• I like it 1

Pulled out some open bottles and had an impromptu tasting after dinner with a few friends. Enjoying a little guilt free guy time before the family gets back from the in-laws this weekend.

IMG_20190620_235149.thumb.jpg.768742a3e3d7538e9a6b0b3016bf6b8e.jpg

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.