2nd Annual Craft Bourbon Festival

Bourbon Air Tours
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The 2nd Annual Craft Bourbon Festival is 4/13/19 from noon to 6:00 pm at the Limestone Branch Distillery on Lebanon KY. This will be a great time for the folks who want to meet up and chat in person.

• I like it 2

I just got a call from Steve Beam asking if I can put up a vendor's table at the event. I will do so and if anyone wants to stop by, I will be there.

On 3/28/2019 at 7:25 PM, Bourbon Air Tours said:

The 2nd Annual Craft Bourbon Festival is 4/13/19 

Craft bourbon festival, eh? Gosh, it's a shame I can't make it.... :P

• I like it 4

Well that kinda stinks,  plans are to be on the waterfront all day for Thunder Over Louisville.   

Craft bourbon festival, eh? Gosh, it's a shame I can't make it.... [emoji14]

Yeah me too. I’ve got a thing with a guy to...you know....do some stuff.
  • I like it 2

6 hours ago, BigRich said:

Yeah me too. I’ve got a thing with a guy to...you know....do some stuff.

What a pity. They will have a $5 tasting at the bar. Might get a chance to try Minor Case or Yellowstone Select.

What a pity. They will have a $5 tasting at the bar. Might get a chance to try Minor Case or Yellowstone Select.

Both of those are actually pretty good.

On 3/30/2019 at 3:01 PM, lcpfratn said:

Both of those are actually pretty good.

Probably because neither of them are "craft" (ie: micro-distillery) products. Both are sourced from larger distilleries. MGP for Minor case and an undisclosed Kentucky distillery for Yellowbranch. I'm not sure if there is any speculation on that one, but it tasted like Beam to me.

Air Tours guy, are you serving any other craft whiskey at the show? Maybe Eagle Rare or Blanton's? ?

Edited by EarthQuake

12 hours ago, EarthQuake said:

Probably because neither of them are "craft" (ie: micro-distillery) products. Both are sourced from larger distilleries. MGP for Minor case and an undisclosed Kentucky distillery for Yellowbranch. I'm not sure if there is any speculation on that one, but it tasted like Beam to me.

Air Tours guy, are you serving any other craft whiskey at the show? Maybe Eagle Rare or Blanton's? ?

Limestone Branch is the venue. I am not serving or selling spirits, just air tours over the distilleries. Limestone is selling the in-house tasting and other the tasting and samples are from the individual craft vendors. The vendor list includes McIntyre's Winery & Berries, Barrelhouse distillery,  Country Boy Brewing, Flywheel Brewing, Boone Distilling, Casey Jones Distilling, Old Pogue, Dueling Grounds, Torched Barrel Co., and several others. Each vendor will choose what is available. I do not have a complete list, just the ones I am communicating with. They will have a 60X80 foot vendor tent outside of the distillery building, and I will be there with the other vendors. Last year most spirits were sold as $5-$8 cocktails, $1 samples or $3-$5 flights. Food vendors will be on-site.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.