Kentucky Owl Confiscated

briankeith513
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I saw this at the local Kroger this week for $129.99.  About $100 more than I am will to pay.

• I like it 2

The Va ABC has 210 bottles of this going in a lottery next week for $149.99.  From the comments here it doesn't sound like it's even worth the time filling out the entry form.

5 hours ago, DCFan said:

The Va ABC has 210 bottles of this going in a lottery next week for $149.99.  From the comments here it doesn't sound like it's even worth the time filling out the entry form.

Ah, go ahead and fill out a form!   Who knows?   Ya' might get lucky and lose!   HA!

• I like it 4

12 hours ago, DCFan said:

that one is going to be a pass for me as well.  But it would be nice to get a RHF.

• I like it 1

7 hours ago, fosmith said:

I smell a shelf turd here...  :lol:

If only we were so lucky, like any other KO product the interest is driven by the price, maybe your right but my guess is that they are going to be able to sell this one. 

1 hour ago, kevinbrink said:

If only we were so lucky, like any other KO product the interest is driven by the price, maybe your right but my guess is that they are going to be able to sell this one. 

It is still sitting on shelves around me. Plenty of the KO batch 2 rye gathering dust too. We’ll see if either sells out without stores having to cut the prices. The last batch of the regular KO bourbon seems to have sold out around here but I had plenty of chances to pass on that one too (batch 8?). Stoli better be careful if they planned their big destination distillery on some assumption that they could keep selling anything they bottle for $150/$200/$300........ 

• I like it 1

On 6/6/2019 at 4:37 PM, HoustonNit said:

Awesome do Saint Cloud next.

just for you - done.  I'll post link here as a new topic.

• 2 months later...

Two bottles sitting on the shelf @ Sacramento Total Wine for $99/each if anybody is interested...definite nope for me.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.