Nashville Liquor Store Suggestions

fenderbender4
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I've read some past threads but are there any good whiskey/bourbon liquor stores in the Nashville area?  Only checked out Frugal McDougal's so far and while the selection was large, nothing to write home about and no "store selections" from what I saw.  

Edited by fenderbender4

Check out Elixir Spirits in Springhill. There are also some nice stores in the Franklin area, but prices can be a little higher in some of them.

I found a few nice places in Nashville, but I'm coming from state controlled VA so I love when I can visit a place with good picks.  I sent you a pm, but since it was already publicly mentioned I would also highly recommend Elixir.  The owner there was really great.

Check out Corkdorks. Locations in Midtown and near the Greenhills Mall. They typically have store selections, and hidden gems if you look around enough.

The midtown location often does different tasting events as well. Have personally been to one for the Beam brand and another for scotch’s. Both were very well done, had snack pairings and brought in well versed reps to help guide through them. The best part is, totally free and the often offer first dibs on purchasing of small batch items. One even sent us home with some nice makers mark glasses.

Just ask one of the staff and they’ll be happy to tell you all about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.