What’s the Best of 2019(so far)

Limegoldconvertible68
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, kevinbrink said:

I'd pass on the current 80 proof version to me it is passable at best, the rest of the line I would say is worth a look, looking forward to the new 100 proofer hitting the market. 

Sound advice.

A number of years ago (10?) I purchased then current versions of both Rebel Yell and Yellowstone. They were both serviceable, but barely so. Fast forward, and I have yet to bring myself to try the now current versions of either.

Biba! Joe

10 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Sound advice.

A number of years ago (10?) I purchased then current versions of both Rebel Yell and Yellowstone. They were both serviceable, but barely so. Fast forward, and I have yet to bring myself to try the now current versions of either.

Biba! Joe

I actually like the current Yellowstone, it feels like it is firmly the Beam profile but that is not a negative to me. 

• I like it 1

I actually like the current Yellowstone, it feels like it is firmly the Beam profile but that is not a negative to me. 

I agree, and the limited editions are very good in my opinion.
  • I like it 1

On 5/23/2019 at 7:14 PM, smokinjoe said:

Maybe, an example of, Youth is wasted on the young!   :D

That's always been my life mantra..."If I only knew then what I know now."  

On 5/23/2019 at 7:14 PM, smokinjoe said:

Maybe, an example of, Youth is wasted on the young!   :D

My example is WT 101 from the early 90’s. No idea what I had. Not even a clue. 

Haven't tried many new ones this year, but a definite thumbs up for the Saffell.  I was given it as a birthday gift, so I don't know the local pricing.  

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.