Booker’s...consensus on recent batches??

Mako254
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, Mako254 said:

Fellow SBers,

Beam has pretty much priced themselves out of me picking up each new batch and whiIe I don’t reach for it weekly, I like to keep an open on hand. My ‘noe hard times’ is heading to the recycle bin shortly and I need a replacement. I don’t keep track of Beam like I do Turkey and Roses.  I see at least 6 or 7 different offerings when making my rounds. Any one in particular stand out?

Not sure if you can still find one, but 2018-03 "Kentucky Chew" is outstanding.  So much so, that I had to go find another before I officially kill of the first one.  I've opened "Kitchen Sink" and it's fine.  I'm still getting it for $59, so it's probably no worth the hike in price.  I have Theresa's Batch standing by, but not ready to open yet.

• 1 month later...

I haven't been here in probably a year. Amazing how so much has changed every time I step in a liquor store anymore, which is maybe once a month. Something new every time, prices change constantly....

Haven't bought a Booker's since the price jump rumors a couple years ago, and loaded up then. Booker's was what got me into bourbon years ago, and was a favorite. Haven't had any in a while, since going through the stash of pre-price loadup. I still have a 'bunkered' C87 8 year (1995) and a 2014-7 7yr7month bottle, but reluctant to get into them as I doubt I'll find any of those anymore.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.