Michigan Trip

mbroo5880i
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Heading up from Indy area to Petosky for the holiday weekend and back down through Bear Lake/Manistee.   I have never had luck finding anything in Michigan.  Am I correct that stores are subject to state minimum pricing?  Are this ran the same as state stores in Ohio where you can look up availability of different brands by store?  Any good stores in Petosky/Traverse City area worth checking out?

Thanks in advance.

Can't speak to your question about e-research, as I don't do that sort of thing; but I can tell you liquor stores in Michigan are not allowed to sell any hard liquor below the stated minimum price.   So never anything "on sale" in The Mitten State".     Also, no info to offer about stores in the areas you mention... years since I spent any time up there.   Beautiful part of the state, though! :)

• I like it 1

MI is a stare minimum pricing state. As someone who married into the mitten state I have almost twenty years worth of trips 3-4 times a year. I have had some success finding things that I can’t get in IL. Recently it seemed a lot of stores had WT Masters Keep releases. On the budget side I was able to grab several liters of Early Times BiB. My favorite thing about MI is that it seems ER is plentiful and usually around $33.

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.