Indianapolis Recommendations

JoeTerp
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Help SB!

The wife is heading over to Indianapolis in 10 days and is willing to hit up a few shops for me.  She'll actually be in Carmel.  I could use recommendations for good stores and even better if you know they have a good pick available.  I understand if you don't want to post to the main thread but would certainly appreciate PM's as well.  From past trips I know that both Crown and Rural Inn are great places (although she's a little less than thrilled on the idea of going to Rural).

Thanks

The overall selection and store picks at Rural Inn more than make up for the hassle associated with the location.  But in the Carmel area, I highly recommend Mr G's Liquors 2209 E Connor St, Noblesville, IN 46060. Their store picks are fantastic but don't last for very long.  Tell Brian about this forum and ask if they have anything special kicking around!   They also have a great craft beer selection.

Try the Market District Supermarket in Carmel - they have an awesome Woodford pick right now that I thought was one of the better ones I've ever had from WR.

7 hours ago, jackson46032 said:

The overall selection and store picks at Rural Inn more than make up for the hassle associated with the location.  But in the Carmel area, I highly recommend Mr G's Liquors 2209 E Connor St, Noblesville, IN 46060. Their store picks are fantastic but don't last for very long.  Tell Brian about this forum and ask if they have anything special kicking around!   They also have a great craft beer selection.

Thanks for the recommendation.  I hadn't heard of or experience Mr. G's.

47 minutes ago, geclbxf said:

Try the Market District Supermarket in Carmel - they have an awesome Woodford pick right now that I thought was one of the better ones I've ever had from WR.

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.