What Bourbon Are You Drinking? (Summer 2019)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

10 minutes ago, Radioyada said:

A double of BT while on a cruise to visit Alaska. 

542BA9FA-44A8-48BC-A152-AC86A16B7B64.jpeg

I, too, am preparing to to wrap myself in that nortal coil by sucking down prodigious amounts of basic BT.  I just can't get enough of thst candy apple cinnamon spice it gives me.  As I posted elsewhere on SB, it has carried me through the PBS promo of Ken Burns' latest study - country music.  NOW, I have to go the dishes.  Talk about moving from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Note to self - STOP DRINKING!!  YOU HIT THE LIMIT!!

• I like it 1

I drank a double EC NAS at the Chase Center on Friday night while watching Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra perform S&M2. Amazing night. 

2F91E289-0592-4450-BFD9-393821F12A3C.jpeg

• I like it 10

Last week's tasting sessions with my son who was visiting with his family included these over 4 nights.  We lost a beloved Lot B from 08.

0908191634.jpg

• I like it 11

22 hours ago, flahute said:

I drank a double EC NAS at the Chase Center on Friday night while watching Metallica and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra perform S&M2. Amazing night. 

Wtf why have I not heard of this!?

Last week's tasting sessions with my son who was visiting with his family included these over 4 nights.  We lost a beloved Lot B from 08.
0908191634.thumb.jpg.6c03730593b7101e04702cc63205a3e1.jpg

Wow!

Some wonderful spice from a rickhouse K RRSB BS. Glad this has been getting the love it deserves over the past year.

Some wonderful spice from a rickhouse K RRSB BS. Glad this has been getting the love it deserves over the past year.

IMG_8061.jpg
  • I like it 1

On 9/9/2019 at 12:05 PM, dean_martin said:

0908191634.jpg

A fine looking table! That OBSK is the best of the lot, IMHO.

1 hour ago, Phil T said:

A fine looking table! That OBSK is the best of the lot, IMHO.

Thanks!  Yeah, that bottle was in the top 3 for us.  I had the 2011 at a bar.  When I found two 2013s on the shelf, I snagged them.   I've only seen one other in the wild.  Can't remember the year, but it didn't matter cuz I didn't have the $ at the time. The HHSS (8yo wheated finished in cognac barrels for 27 mos) and the Lot B were faves as well.  I got honeysuckle and cherry consistently from the 08 Lot B.  That's my 3rd empty.  One more 08 and a 07 in the bunker.

• I like it 2

Since today is Jimmy Russell's 65th (!!!) anniversary of working at WT, I'm having a nice, healthy pour of WT101.

Cheers to you, Jimmy! 

• I like it 4

29 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Since today is Jimmy Russell's 65th (!!!) anniversary of working at WT, I'm having a nice, healthy pour of WT101.

Cheers to you, Jimmy! 

Shit Gary, did he have a binky in his mouth when he started?

• I like it 1

33 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Cheers to you, Jimmy! 

Thanks for the heads up! Last pour of my WT101 for me it is.

3 minutes ago, Phil T said:

:D:D I don't think so Phil, but if you want to start that rumor I'll back you up!

2 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

:D:D I don't think so Phil, but if you want to start that rumor I'll back you up!

??hahahahaha ??

On 9/8/2019 at 11:41 PM, flahute said:

Dang Steve, Adam and I were an eyelash away from pulling off a last minute trip to this concert. A job change inconvenience for him kept us from pulling the trigger. We are there next time. We'll see you there!

19 minutes ago, Phil T said:

15 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

If he did, it probably looked something like this.........

P1120002 (2).JPG

P1120003 (2).JPG

• I like it 7

Oh Gary, I've had a bitch of a couple days. Thanks man, you are cracking me up!

3 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

If he did, it probably looked something like this.........

P1120002 (2).JPG

P1120003 (2).JPG

LOL!!!  Brilliant!!!!  :D

Is it readily apparent that Mrs. Vosgar isn't home and I have too much free time on my hands? :blink:

• I like it 2

Is it readily apparent that Mrs. Vosgar isn't home and I have too much free time on my hands? :blink:

Absolutely! [emoji106][emoji23]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.