Rye & bing cherries

WhiskeyBlender
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Sitting out on my deck under the redwoods on a beautiful summer Saturday afternoon and having one of my favorite late spring/early summer cocktails, rye and kirsch (cherry brandy) with muddled bing cherries and tonic. The rye is a whiskey barrel sample (distilled 11/12/11 and maturing in the highest part of warehouse A, in 19 F) that I took home with me from working at Wyoming Whiskey this past week. It will be a component of the upcoming Outryder whiskey. 

What a great way to spend a lazy day. Life is a bowl of cherries! 

Cheers,

Nancy

IMG_2727.jpg

• I like it 3

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyBlender said:

Sitting out on my deck under the redwoods on a beautiful summer Saturday afternoon and having one of my favorite late spring/early summer cocktails, rye and kirsch (cherry brandy) with muddled bing cherries and tonic. The rye is a whiskey barrel sample (distilled 11/12/11 and maturing in the highest part of warehouse A, in 19 F) that I took home with me from working at Wyoming Whiskey this past week. It will be a component of the upcoming Outryder whiskey. 

What a great way to spend a lazy day. Life is a bowl of cherries! 

Cheers,

Nancy

IMG_2727.jpg

Well both the drink and the setting looks fantastic. 

8 minutes ago, flahute said:

Well both the drink and the setting looks fantastic. 

Thanks Steve, I'm actually having another one right now! ?

Hope your weekend is going well my friend. Imbibe well!

Cheers,

N.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.