Cache Creek 12 Year

DeanReeves
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I had Cache Creek whiskey a few years ago and thought it was great. Does anyone know if any still exists for purchase? Thanks!

Have never heard of that one but looking at what it is it appears to be a 12 year old TN Bourbon which more often than not means it was distilled at George Dickel, there are lots of options for well aged George Dickel including things like Smooth Ambler 13 year, Dickel 9 year store picks, TN Distilled bottles from Barrel Craft Spirits, and for cheap Kirkland 7 year old Tennessee bourbon thats kind of the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure one of the CO guys here could chime in on whats available in that market. 

• I like it 1

Have never heard of that one but looking at what it is it appears to be a 12 year old TN Bourbon which more often than not means it was distilled at George Dickel, there are lots of options for well aged George Dickel including things like Smooth Ambler 13 year, Dickel 9 year store picks, TN Distilled bottles from Barrel Craft Spirits, and for cheap Kirkland 7 year old Tennessee bourbon thats kind of the tip of the iceberg, I'm sure one of the CO guys here could chime in on whats available in that market. 

Don’t forget the 13yo Dickel BIB, and there are many other fairly new NDP brands that are sourced from Dickel. I think I’ve mentioned this somewhere before, but I recently picked up a Smooth Ambler 13yo that you mentioned, and even though it’s a cask strength Single Barrel, it’s bottled at approximately 88 proof. Those barrels must have been stored down in the basement of the Dickel rickhouse...pretty good stuff too!
  • I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.