Barrel pick trip

LCWoody
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

2 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

Personally I think I prefer Mandy's opinion to Al Young!

I would agree with this 100%. 

• I like it 1

18 hours ago, tanstaafl2 said:

Ha!

And here I was quietly thinking I was the only one.

No disrespect to Al, but talking to Mandy and Dan is what satisfies my inner 4R nerd.

I would agree with this 100%. 

Ha!
And here I was quietly thinking I was the only one.
No disrespect to Al, but talking to Mandy and Dan is what satisfies my inner 4R nerd.

Boy, you guys really know how to burst a guys bubble! (jk) Al was certainly pushing us to make our own selection decision rather than trying to influence our selection decision. In the end, I’m happy with that, and even though he confirmed our choice after the fact, it was still our selection. Mandy arrived after we had made our selection, so she really wasn’t involved much, and I’m happy that I got to have the experience with Al. He’s no spring chicken, so who knows if I’ll ever have that opportunity again.

7 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

Boy, you guys really know how to burst a guys bubble! (jk) Al was certainly pushing us to make our own selection decision rather than trying to influence our selection decision. In the end, I’m happy with that, and even though he confirmed our choice after the fact, it was still our selection. Mandy arrived after we had made our selection, so she really wasn’t involved much, and I’m happy that I got to have the experience with Al. He’s no spring chicken, so who knows if I’ll ever have that opportunity again.

Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS love having Al there and I love talking to him. Our palates just aren't as aligned.

• I like it 1

Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS love having Al there and I love talking to him. Our palates just aren't as aligned.

Hmmm...palates not being aligned...that sounds familiar! [emoji3] Cheers Steve! Now where’s that glass of Dickel emoji when I need it? [emoji12]

1 hour ago, lcpfratn said:

Hmmm...palates not being aligned...that sounds familiar! emoji3.png Cheers Steve! Now where’s that glass of Dickel emoji when I need it? emoji12.png

Ouch!  ?

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

Hmmm...palates not being aligned...that sounds familiar! emoji3.png Cheers Steve! Now where’s that glass of Dickel emoji when I need it? emoji12.png

LOLOL. We're going to work this out at the gazebo next April aren't we?

• I like it 1

Yup!!! [emoji3]

3 hours ago, lcpfratn said:

:DCheers Steve! Now where’s that glass of Dickel emoji when I need it? emoji12.png

Is it going to include Fred Flintstone? 

image.jpeg.36c496e4a6b6444fa574a1d7ce96abe2.jpeg

Edited by Vosgar
  • I like it 2

5 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

Good one Gary! emoji23.png

It had to be done, Jeff :D

• I like it 1

6 hours ago, flahute said:

What week is this?

I need to get off work. 

2 minutes ago, 0895 said:

What week is this?

I need to get off work. 

I think it's the last weekend in April.

• I like it 1

What week is this?

I need to get off work. 

It’s the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the last weekend in April. Check out the Bourbon Social section of this forum, and you’ll find threads with titles like Spring Sampler. Next year’s thread is called 2020 SB Spring Bash. A bunch of us SB members get together at the Best Western/General Nelson in Bardstown every April. Everyone is welcome.

• I like it 1

On 10/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, lcpfratn said:

It’s the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the last weekend in April. Check out the Bourbon Social section of this forum, and you’ll find threads with titles like Spring Sampler. Next year’s thread is called 2020 SB Spring Bash. A bunch of us SB members get together at the Best Western/General Nelson in Bardstown every April. Everyone is welcome.

Well, maybe not everyone. We occasionally have someone wander in who is not from SB. Most are ok. A few, not so much...

Well, maybe not everyone. We occasionally have someone wander in who is not from SB. Most are ok. A few, not so much...

Bruce, there ya go gettin all technical and stuff again.[emoji6] By saying “everyone” I actually meant “every SB member” is welcome, but you are correct that there have been a few that have wandered in who were “less than desirable characters” to put it nicely. So, I stand corrected...I should have chosen my words more wisely! Cheers my friend!
  • I like it 1

1 minute ago, lcpfratn said:

Bruce, there ya go gettin all technical and stuff again.emoji6.png By saying “everyone” I actually meant “every SB member” is welcome, but you are correct that there have been a few that have wandered in who were “less than desirable characters” to put it nicely. So, I stand corrected...I should have chosen my words more wisely! Cheers my friend!

I am all about technicality!

• I like it 1

I am all about technicality!

That you are my friend...that you are...and we need folks like you to keep the rest of us straight. Cheers!
  • I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.