This "capsule" Scotch whisky doesn't require a glass

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, HoustonNit said:

That seems like a terrible idea.

Yeah . . . but in their defense . . .  it only seems that way because its true.

Was it Glenlivet that was working on the nasal spray - for people who lack a glass, and don't want to open their mouth either?

• I like it 2

Yeah . . . but in their defense . . .  it only seems that way because its true.

Was it Glenlivet that was working on the nasal spray - for people who lack a glass, and don't want to open their mouth either?

Oh gosh that’s just as bad. The problem I have with this is the size as well. All a sudden this capsule dissolves and you get a large mouthful of liquor. At least with a hello shot is sort of dissolves first. Maybe if they where smaller capsules, the size of a good sip of whiskey.

Oh gosh that’s just as bad. The problem I have with this is the size as well. All a sudden this capsule dissolves and you get a large mouthful of liquor. At least with a hello shot is sort of dissolves first. Maybe if they where smaller capsules, the size of a good sip of whiskey.

I had the same thought. These are cocktails, though so presumably lower ABV.

When this first hit Twitter a few days ago i was reluctant to believe it was real, despite being a verified Glenlivet account, and not April.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.