Old Fitzgerald BiB 15 year - Fall 2019 release

Jazz June
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The Heaven Hill website (https://heavenhilldistillery.com/old-fitzgerald.php) indicates that the Fall 2019 Old Fitz release exists and is 15 years old. Has anyone seen or heard anything on this one? I don't remember last year's fall release being so late in the year (tomorrow is November after all), but maybe I'm just forgetting.

• I like it 2

I have been looking for the fall release and even tried searching for it online a few weeks back but did not see anything.

Funny I came across this post because I even asked my local store owner about it and he said he hasnt seen anything on his order forms about it or it even being available. He is the one that was able to get me this years 13yr spring release. 

I hope to find one in the wild for a reasonable price like that one to compare, but maybe its even harder to obtain. 

Hopefully someone here has spotted one because I sure have not. Maybe the lottery I go to in a different town will have it as a choice this year. 

• 1 month later...

Got a phone call on this one. Like the previous posts, I haven’t seen anything on this besides the mention on heaven hills website. The oldest release thus far.

image.jpg

• I like it 6

Love the picture, no setting it by a stream with geese in the background or a big oak tree with blue jays singing in the background. Just walked into the house set on the washing machine and took a pic. Love it... That's the way life is.

• I like it 7

Loox pretty dark.   ...Which may ... or may not ... mean a bit over-oaked.   I look forward to the impressions of folx who taste this one.   ?

I hold out great hope for a rich and viscous Bourbon with lotsa wonderful nuances.  ?  I guess we'll see, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.