Bloody Marys

Vosgar
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I don't care for Bloody Marys, but this weekend Mrs. Vosgar and I along with 2 other couples were in Milwaukee and the drinks they had at a local pub got me wondering: What's the wildest Bloody Mary you've had or seen? I passed on all of them, 4 had the classic but one of the guys had the one in the first picture. The second pic is of their menu, but unfortunately we didn't see anyone with "The Bloody Beast". A pitcher of Bloody Mary along with a whole fried chicken! Sheer craziness.

bloody2.jpg

bloody.jpg

Edited by Vosgar
  • I like it 2

Huh?   Most of these don't really seem like a 'cocktail' so much as a soggy lunch.... or even a soggy dinner.   

Sorry.   Don't really have much of anything meaningful to add.   I have enjoyed a crisp-bacon-strip-swizzle-stick Bloody Mary, so that's my only addition to this conversation.

37 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

Huh?   Most of these don't really seem like a 'cocktail' so much as a soggy lunch.... or even a soggy dinner.   

Sorry.   Don't really have much of anything meaningful to add.   I have enjoyed a crisp-bacon-strip-swizzle-stick Bloody Mary, so that's my only addition to this conversation.

I agree. I prefer a classic Bloody Mary, which is still a rather complicated drink, but it doesn't look like a sprouting garden.

I've had the ones at Guy Fieri's that have bacon, shrimp, a waffle fry, etc. etc. on it.

Also had one in Indy where they used a long Slim Jim with a hole drilled down the center as a straw.

I prefer to make mine with Mellow Corn vs vodka and use celery bitters.

6 hours ago, Richnimrod said:

Sorry.   Don't really have much of anything meaningful to add.   

OK, so the usual, then...  :D

• I like it 2

C'mon Joe, a good Bloody is God's gift for a hangover!  Especially when you've got to wind it back up for another day of drinking! ;) 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.