What Bourbon Are You Drinking Today (Winter 2019)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

WT101 from my Family sized bottle. Followed with my attempt at Joe's Weller Blend. Both are very tasty. 

Dont forget to set your clocks back. ? 

Cheers

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, Wedelstaedt said:

WT101 from my Family sized bottle. Followed with my attempt at Joe's Weller Blend. Both are very tasty. 

Dont forget to set your clocks back. ? 

Cheers

Don't we "spring ahead" this morning???  I see the Turkey got you last night . . . . . .  ?

• I like it 1

You know they say you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.  Well actually it was early afternoon but I had a nice healthy pour of EW BIB before heading out to dinner with friends.  Enjoyed a Sazerac before dinner.

7 hours ago, GeeTen said:

Don't we "spring ahead" this morning???  I see the Turkey got you last night . . . . . .  ?

Whoa Boy, egg on my face. I hope no one followed my statement. 

Cheers

• I like it 1

Having a sip of makers PS from a 100ml plastic bottle while sitting on a bench and waiting for the wife and kids to exit the Penguin House at the zoo. High 50’s and sunny today, not sure MM has ever tasted better.

• I like it 1

Watching my U of L Cards wallop the Wake Forest Demon Deacons in baseball 16-4 so I decided some RR 10 year would taste "mighty fine".  It did.

I also had some RR10 this afternoon. Mine was at a fund raising benefit for one of our local Italian social clubs. It came in a plastic glass, but was a good 3oz pour and cost a whopping $5 :D

• I like it 2

Nikka Coffey Grain tonite. Ok, ok - I know it's not bourbon but (with corn as the major grain in the mashbill) it's close enough, no???   ?  

• I like it 2

Started with a sample of 2016 OFBB, then a sample of CEHTBP 128.1, and now having some Maker's RC6. The OFBB was the clear winner. 

20200308_183848.jpg

• I like it 1

While catching up on the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" we missed a couple nights ago and THEN starting "Vienna Blood" via "On Demand",  I reached for my OGD BIB and found it EMPTY!!  PAUSE the video whilst I run (sort of) to the Bunker.  Grabbed a VOB "100"  Hit "Play".  Life is PHAT.  OTOH, I not sure I have an OGD BIB on hand.  Shows not over.  Can't go looking yet.

• I like it 2

27 minutes ago, Harry in WashDC said:

OTOH, I not sure I have an OGD BIB on hand.  Shows not over.  Can't go looking yet.

I figured your bunker was piled deep with the stuff!

It has been a great bourbon weekend for me. Out to dinner with the wife for the first time in many months because of work and other factors. Decided to splurge and got a pour of WLW from last year along with some regular BT. The WLW was amazing as one would expect. Then today, I managed to finish off the last of my Booker's 30th Anniversary which was still good with all of the air time it has since I opened it. That was followed by some 1792 BIB and RY10SB. Overall, the liver and taste buds are happy. Cheers.

• I like it 4

Last nights rewards after getting a bunch of yard work done.

8350DC69-0A4F-47DC-9979-01EFAE566437.jpeg

B29D5A5A-97EA-491D-A425-0877461CB8C0.jpeg

• I like it 1

On 3/8/2020 at 12:04 AM, Moose3218 said:

C5E4DA8F-F551-46E8-8C83-FD1095AE319F.thumb.jpeg.fab3a9af886bceb8fe65b051013d987d.jpeg

I gotta admit it’s tasty

Was looking at buying this and their Uncut Unfiltered Bourbon but havent pulled the trigger yet... Worth the buy???

7 hours ago, jnewberg said:

Was looking at buying this and their Uncut Unfiltered Bourbon but havent pulled the trigger yet... Worth the buy???

I haven’t had the uncut unfiltered but I really enjoyed the small batch. I am trying to find a backup as we speak. 

• I like it 1

Had a couple of pours of MM  on the rocks in a joint in Pensacola, FL, along with some raw oysters and grilled grouper. Always a nice smooth drink, 

even in a plastic cup.

Edited by yobber76

My first ever pour of MM cask strength.  This is way better than the regular MM.  I have always thought the regular  was just too watered down.   It is on sale at the local county stores, so I'm gonna have to pick up a couple more.  

IMG_20200308_160439141.jpg

• I like it 1

Went up to Grand Rapids for the Taycan launch at Delta Imports. The open bar had makers so I had a pour there. Went well with the cars. 

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.