Chart of Closed Distilleries - on wall at Buffalo Trace visitor center

Shell
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Was able to visit eight KY distilleries last week for tours & tasting.  (Great experience.)

The Frankfort Buffalo Trace Distillery  tour and tasting was one of the most comprehensive (and was complimentary).

In the Buffalo Trace  center, they displayed a detailed and lengthy wall poster naming all the distilleries that closed, the reason for the closure, and which ones are still in operation.  As I recall, it went back to the early part of the 19th century.

Has anyone seen this chart and know  where I could obtain a copy (even an electronic  copy)?

Thanks,  Shell

3 hours ago, Shell said:

In the Buffalo Trace  center, they displayed a detailed and lengthy wall poster naming all the distilleries that closed, the reason for the closure, and which ones are still in operation.  As I recall, it went back to the early part of the 19th century.

Has anyone seen this chart and know  where I could obtain a copy (even an electronic  copy)?

Thanks,  Shell

If this is the one you're talking about, I got mine at Barton probably around 8yrs ago. IIRC, it was a whopping $5. However, I don't recall seeing it there, or anywhere, for quite a while

distilleries.jpg

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.