Cannibus and bourbons

Grouch713
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Past experience has usually had me praying to the porcelain god following such pairings.

On a more serious note, I once put a cheesecloth bag with ~1/8 oz of KGB into a bottle of Blanton's for a couple weeks. The herbaceous flavorings from using the entire flower (rather than an extract) were undesirable, but the psychoactive effects were interesting, to say the least. 

Interesting first post by our newest member. The Boss' response was ........ interesting as well, but once I got over my initial surprise I realized that hey, it's The Boss and it shouldn't have surprised me at all! :D 

• I like it 1

5 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Interesting first post by our newest member. The Boss' response was ........ interesting as well, but once I got over my initial surprise I realized that hey, it's The Boss and it shouldn't have surprised me at all! :D 

C'mon, Gary. It was the nineties. Blanton's was 35 bucks a bottle, and therefore suitable material for scientific exploitation exploration.?

• I like it 3

12 minutes ago, jbutler said:

C'mon, Gary. It was the nineties. Blanton's was 35 bucks a bottle, and therefore suitable material for scientific exploitation exploration.?

And I'm guessing it was your "explorations" in the 70's and 80's that led to this :P

Common now, you guys are making me feel old.  Try the 60's.

• I like it 4

1 hour ago, Vosgar said:

And I'm guessing it was your "explorations" in the 70's and 80's that led to this :P

I don't remember ...

• I like it 1

Haha hell yeah pretty

bad ass first post huh! Cannibus aficionado here for at least 15 years and dabbled into bourbon buying and tasting for 2 years. I’m actually turning an empire Blanton bottle into a bong ? 

This is all good stuff and look forward into interacting and learning from you guys. 

1 hour ago, Grouch713 said:

Haha hell yeah pretty

bad ass first post huh! Cannibus aficionado here for at least 15 years and dabbled into bourbon buying and tasting for 2 years. I’m actually turning an empire Blanton bottle into a bong ? 

Isn't that a Sam Cooke song?  "Only fifteen.  Only fifteen, and I was too young to know."  Not that I approve of such.:angry:

FrederickBrewery (MD) later Wild Goose Brewery (long defunct) made Hempen Ale circa 1997-8 with roasted hemp seeds added to the wort.  It was OK but not really noteworthy.  It did NOT make us high - just drunk.

RE: SR's "Try the 60s."  East Coast was so paranoid back then that anybody even thinking they had MJ only smoked it "upstairs" in a quasi-religious state of mind.  By contrast, West Coast users back then north of Monterey spent most of their time apologizing to people they bumped into on the street while stoned and saying, "Have a good day."  SoCal was doing mescaline back then so I have no idea what was up down there. 

My bottom line on all this is:  I get enough of a buzz off bourbon and rye that I don't even bother with all that other stuff - TOO MUCH HASSLE keeping track of where I put it.  Heck, I keep stumbling across bourbon bottles I forgot I bought.

Edited by Harry in WashDC
Paragraphing per Sister Mary Cookie Jar's rules.
  • I like it 2

On 5/10/2020 at 6:30 PM, jbutler said:

I don't remember ...

As Alice Cooper once said to me on the Kapalua golf course in Maui, "If you remember the 60s and 70s, you weren't there!"   ?

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.