Help!

Trev2020
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello, 

I am relatively new to the world of bourbon but growing up in Kentucky it is something I have always been around. I recently found this bottle of Yellowstone and was wondering if I could get any background or anything letting me know the value of this bottle. I believe one of the signatures says “Stephen B. Beam”

2C54186D-FBF2-4A26-A986-1A6E2DCF5B93.jpeg

FA800E38-595E-45D1-91C7-C9CB0176DB59.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Trev2020 said:

Hello, 

I am relatively new to the world of bourbon but growing up in Kentucky it is something I have always been around. I recently found this bottle of Yellowstone and was wondering if I could get any background or anything letting me know the value of this bottle. I believe one of the signatures says “Stephen B. Beam”

2C54186D-FBF2-4A26-A986-1A6E2DCF5B93.jpeg

FA800E38-595E-45D1-91C7-C9CB0176DB59.jpeg

Welcome to the site. When it comes to whiskey, I think in general autographs don’t add much value. Some of us have bottles that a distiller signed for us that we appreciate as sentimental reminders but I think that’s about it. So I’d say that bottle is worth not much of anything more than the retail price, to most people. Under $50

I always find I save my signed bottles for special occasions. It makes sharing with friends just a bit more special. And for the record a bit easier to save for those occasions.

This bottle is a newish release.  Both Limestone as a brand and Beam as distillers have long and glorious histories through the decades, if not centuries.  But, that history does not transfer to your bottle in quality, nor worth.  However, I think it’s always cool to get a signed bottle, and they always mean a little more to me.  

• I like it 1

For example. I picked this up the other day. Probably doesn't mean much to anyone else. It's a bottle of mgp signed by the blender. But it is very cool to me. I'd have to imagine it is probably worth drinking with friends who really appreciate the whiskey. If it isn't "that moment" I'll probably just drink a non signed one.

IMG_20200508_160926.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.