Bar Coasters

PhantomLamb
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Any recommendations on some nice coasters? Trying to fix my bar up little by little.

Was looking at some basic white marble ones on Amazon for $17.

Thanks,

I’m not sure if or when you might be headed to KY, but the distilleries have coasters. I have JB leather coasters, MM wax coasters, FR stone coasters, and two different types of  FR leather coasters. You also might want to check out their online gift shops. Hope this helps.

Biba! Joe

Thanks Joe.  My company is located in Louisville, KY so I head to the motherland quite a bit but no trips planned for a while due to COVID-19.  Will check out the online shops.

Thanks,

• I like it 1

BT also has some cool coasters - they depict the forefathers of bourbon like George T Stagg, Albert Blanton, Colonel Taylor, and of course Pappy Van Winkle etc.

When one of my friends see's my bar for the first time, and they don't understand bourbon very well, they sometimes remark "I'll take a Pappy" LOL

I laugh and throw the coaster down, and say NOW - what do you like and want to try?   Works every time.

• I like it 3

• 2 months later...

That's awesome!  I ended up just buying some slick leather marble coasters off Amazon.  They do the trick but always looking for more cool barware.

8 hours ago, Clueby said:

My new barrel stave coaster.

20200903_231709.jpg

20200903_231714.jpg

Officially jealous.  ?

Biba! Joe

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.