Jack Daniels entering the RTD canned cocktail market

tanstaafl2
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

That article must be wrong stating each cocktail has 0 carbs.  Honey is almost pure carbs, and cola has a lot of carbs (unless it's artificial).

Man, $12.99 a four pack or $3.99 a single is steep, not that I'm a potential customer.

You know knuckle heads will buy this.  When I was growing up, people talked about JD like it was something magical.

52 minutes ago, PaulO said:

That article must be wrong stating each cocktail has 0 carbs.  Honey is almost pure carbs, and cola has a lot of carbs (unless it's artificial).

Man, $12.99 a four pack or $3.99 a single is steep, not that I'm a potential customer.

You know knuckle heads will buy this.  When I was growing up, people talked about JD like it was something magical.

I could see the whiskey and seltzer combo being zero carb but agree that the others have to have them unless they are of the "diet" variety.

Ooooooooh!   I wonder when they'll get to The Mitten State?   I c'nardly wait to bypass 'em en masse!

8 hours ago, Vosgar said:

? ? ?

Well, are they being honest?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.