What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today (Summer 2020)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

14 minutes ago, Marekv8 said:

Not actually today, but over the last several…

IMG_5108.thumb.jpg.1547516ee5b5ba9c1f5fc1416e1167a1.jpg

Easy way to spend ~$900. The EW12 flies under the radar, and is a little expensive for what it is, but I really enjoy it every time I reach for it

My son stopped by on his way home from work today. He had a present for me. ^_^ Yesterday, a bottle from my wife. Today, a bottle from my son. Life is good. ?

Biba! Joe

image.thumb.jpeg.698ce7510242a47102120734594a78ce.jpeg

• I like it 5

I bought this online on Tuesday but it arrived today.  I really enjoyed their last private barrel of this so when they got a second barrel, I jumped on it.  Looking forward to trying it. 

woodinville 2.jpg

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, fosmith said:

I bought this online on Tuesday but it arrived today.  I really enjoyed their last private barrel of this so when they got a second barrel, I jumped on it.  Looking forward to trying it. 

woodinville 2.jpg

Private selections at barrel proof is where they shine.

15 hours ago, BottledInBond said:

Easy way to spend ~$900. The EW12 flies under the radar, and is a little expensive for what it is, but I really enjoy it every time I reach for it

Is that the Angels that people lined up for around the building for 16 hours prior to release?   You found it in the wild?

I agree on the EW12 - just hits all the right notes.   I like it better than the 23 - although its really good too.

3 hours ago, geclbxf said:

Is that the Angels that people lined up for around the building for 16 hours prior to release?   You found it in the wild?

I agree on the EW12 - just hits all the right notes.   I like it better than the 23 - although its really good too.

In reference to the Angel's Envy Mizunara-- they offered a pre-sale online about a month ago and I just picked up my bottle at the distillery (they gave me until the end of the year). Super nice and helpful group there.

Found some of these today. Not a local pick but  somehow they got a case today. Few months shy of 15yr pick at 55.99, couldn’t say no!!

117EE948-4DC7-4C32-8D41-F8C33D6E6395.jpeg

May have gotten bad info but heard the 15yr store picks will be less and less available... KC is starting to use them for their own... Might want to grab them if you see them???

9 hours ago, jnewberg said:

May have gotten bad info but heard the 15yr store picks will be less and less available... KC is starting to use them for their own... Might want to grab them if you see them???

^^^ This!  K&L had a great run of 14 -15 yo store picks.  Now their latest pick is 9yo.  I think the party is over - or nearly so... ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.