Willett WFE finally arrived!

Kyjd75
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Here are the WFE bottles I picked up today from Eric at Packages and More.  This is the end product of a barrel selection back in November of 2019 that I participated in (full story, see: 

Anyway here are some photos:

208755C3-DA19-4501-A1DC-0F319249C6B4_1_201_a.jpeg

4692DC64-6CAA-47E3-A57E-89414CC9C124_1_201_a.jpeg

FC17534D-9F8E-423F-8293-526784D06427_1_201_a.jpeg

• I like it 6

• 2 months later...

I hate you so much.  Doing a WFE barrel pick is on my bucket list but I'm beginning to doubt it'll ever happen.   Plus, my WFE inventory is starting to dwindle down as my consumption of it has far outpaced by ability to replace it at this point.  

• I like it 1

• 7 months later...

I had my first pour of Willit last week at a poker game. Willit Rye I believe. It was one of the more aromatic pours that I have had in a long time. I really enjoyed the flavor profile. It wasn't  like any Rye that I have had before. 

• 7 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 3:05 PM, detroitdad said:

I had my first pour of Willit last week at a poker game. Willit Rye I believe. It was one of the more aromatic pours that I have had in a long time. I really enjoyed the flavor profile. It wasn't  like any Rye that I have had before. 

I'm local in Livonia.   If you want some others to sample, I'm happy to share!   I have had some great luck at the gift shop in recent years, and have some friends that pick there a few times a year. 

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.