Macanudo Bus at 4PM in Lexington

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Herfers,

Late notice. Macanudo Bus at Schwabs. Jeff, from Schwabs, says "BYOB".

Any takers?

bandit.gif

&$^%$&@@ banghead.gif

I have plans this evening and can't get over there. Do you know if they will be at the LB tomorrow? That has been the pattern in the past; one day at Schwabs, the next at LB. Actually, how long will they be there, any idea? I might be able to get there sometime after 7pm.

Hold on a minute! Is it legal to smoke on a public bus in Lexington now? I wouldn't want to be accused of taking part in a rumble lol.gif

The bus was mentioned in yesterdays newpaper. The writer of the article was thinking the same thing about the smoking ban. Does it include a smoking bus?

Well, you missed it. Since both Schwabs and Macanudo make more than 50% of their income from tobacco sales, they are not subject to the ban. Schwabs had a spread and was giving away beer, wine and pop. You got one free cigar and entry to the bus. I asked the proprietors if it was OK to bring bourbon into the bus and they had no problems. So, one bottle of EC12 and 20 new friends later, I headed for home.

Nice!!! toast.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.