BT old taylor tour

Sgtspitter101
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anybody taken the old taylor tour at BT? Id like to hear some details of the tour and differences between it and the trace tour.

It’s worth going. A lot of interesting history to see. I haven’t been on the actual OT tour, but back in 2018 a few of us were privy to a special, private tour. Part of that tour involved what was then called Bourbon Pompeii,  the recently excavated area. 

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

The history of the old distillery is amazing, and the fact they "found it" is incredible.   Also the water marks from the Kentucky river flooding is crazy too.   It's my favorite tour at BT.

• 4 weeks later...

Made it to the tour today. Had a great time with Freddie leading our tour. I managed to book the tour on blantons and ceht day. 

1 hour ago, Sgtspitter101 said:

Made it to the tour today. Had a great time with Freddie leading our tour. I managed to book the tour on blantons and ceht day. 

Did you enjoy the tour?  

1 hour ago, geclbxf said:

Did you enjoy the tour?  

Yes, very much. I found this tour very informative especially compared to the trace tour which consisted of more common knowledge. The only part i would imagine adding to the old taylor tour would have to be entering the taylor home instead of just looking at the exterior.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.