Custom (Logo) Decanter

SteveoT
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So my apologies if there is a thread already on this but I searched and didn't come up with anything.

I am looking to purchase a few custom decanters for my company with a logo and some text on it.  Has anyone had any luck with a specific company for anything like this?  I don't want to spend crazy money.  There are tons on ETSY and AMAZON but afraid of the quality and limited customization options.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

I wonder if you could find someone locally that does glass etching.  Years ago, I remember a kiosk in a mall.  They did this sort of thing.  Maybe consult a shop that does trophies.

1 hour ago, SteveoT said:

So my apologies if there is a thread already on this but I searched and didn't come up with anything.

I am looking to purchase a few custom decanters for my company with a logo and some text on it.  Has anyone had any luck with a specific company for anything like this?  I don't want to spend crazy money.  There are tons on ETSY and AMAZON but afraid of the quality and limited customization options.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!

PM sent. Good luck.

• I like it 1

9 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

Thanks for posting that Steve-- it triggered a concept for a project I'm working on.

Regards, Dave

Happy to help!  I still haven’t ordered mine so if you do and want to give a review I’d love to hear it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.