Empty Bottle(s) Support Group — 2021

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Finished off one of the best barrel pics that I have been a part of. We were at Jim Beam when we picked this barrel and had a great day. This barrel only yielded a little over 60 bottles and they were amazing. The good thing is the store offered everybody that went on the trip as many bottles as they wanted before he open them up to the public. I grabbed a case and a half, and I never regret it.

98D6A9DB-A8EA-420B-8515-9920342D32E2.thumb.jpeg.a99926b941fbdffb821527f6bc494e3c.jpeg

• I like it 9

3 hours ago, LCWoody said:

Finished off one of the best barrel pics that I have been a part of. We were at Jim Beam when we picked this barrel and had a great day. This barrel only yielded a little over 60 bottles and they were amazing. The good thing is the store offered everybody that went on the trip as many bottles as they wanted before he open them up to the public. I grabbed a case and a half, and I never regret it.

98D6A9DB-A8EA-420B-8515-9920342D32E2.thumb.jpeg.a99926b941fbdffb821527f6bc494e3c.jpeg

Love those KC's in the 13-15 year range. They are completely in my wheelhouse.

• I like it 2

Finished off a BT PS. I enjoyed it, but it probably wasn't head & shoulders above a standard BT

No complaints though. 

Cheers

20210227_220647.jpg

FRSiB - OBSV (maybe) from last Saturday nite!  🥳

Edited by GeeTen
  • I like it 6

3 hours ago, GeeTen said:

20210227_220647.jpg

It was an OESQ...

you liked it.

😂

• I like it 1

Happy to report that I found a newer bottle of Blanton’s that was very good.

I honestly haven’t tried a good one in the last year & 1/2.

Anyway, my buddy and I finished this off at a restaurant tonight, and I got the empty as a souvenir.

The bartender kept the horse, but that’s ok.

67BD84BD-4EF4-4E32-A967-E449D47B2B8D.jpeg

• I like it 3

6 hours ago, 0895 said:

It was an OESQ...

you liked it.

😂

I did like it, but do you expect me to remember what recipe it was???????  🤪

• I like it 3

30 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

Edited by GeeTen

8 hours ago, 0895 said:

Happy to report that I found a newer bottle of Blanton’s that was very good.

I honestly haven’t tried a good one in the last year & 1/2.

Anyway, my buddy and I finished this off at a restaurant tonight, and I got the empty as a souvenir.

The bartender kept the horse, but that’s ok.

67BD84BD-4EF4-4E32-A967-E449D47B2B8D.jpeg

Nice try.  But, no dice.  Admit it, this pic is from the other night during y’all’s spirited game of Spin the Bottle, at your Saint Louis Non-Party in the Lobby!  😂

• I like it 2

14 hours ago, GeeTen said:

20210227_220647.jpg

Koool!!! A still shot of an action scene; and time stands still for the finest hour! Otis Cambell, Right???

• I like it 1

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Nice try.  But, no dice.  Admit it, this pic is from the other night during y’all’s spirited game of Spin the Bottle, at your Saint Louis Non-Party in the Lobby!  😂

Jealous you missed out eh???

😘

• I like it 1

5 hours ago, GeeTen said:

I did like it, but do you expect me to remember what recipe it was???????  🤪

Yes, and rick / tier / barrel position.

Are you one of us or not?!

🤪

• I like it 2

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

I can confirm no Blanton's bottles were harmed at the STL non party in the breakfast nook of Frank's hotel. @0895 knew it wouldn't compete with the other bottles! 

• I like it 2

20 minutes ago, JCwhammie said:

I can confirm no Blanton's bottles were harmed at the STL non party in the breakfast nook of Frank's hotel. @0895 knew it wouldn't compete with the other bottles! 

What - did you guys and gals miss the bottle of Blanton's SFTB I left on the table???   🥳

12 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

What - did you guys and gals miss the bottle of Blanton's SFTB I left on the table???   🥳

I can assure you, if there HAD been one, it would not have been LEFT on the table!!

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, 0895 said:

Jealous you missed out eh???

😘

Nah, but I am glad to see that Frank sanitized with the 4R Barrel Proof afterwards...Who was the “lucky” spinnee?  😂

• I like it 3

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

Nah, but I am glad to see that Frank sanitized with the 4R Barrel Proof afterwards...Who was the “lucky” spinnee?  😂

I'm not sure, but Tim was lookin' pretty cute by the end of the night . . . . IIRC.   🤪

• I like it 3

3 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

I'm not sure, but Tim was lookin' pretty cute by the end of the night . . . . IIRC.   🤪

Heehee!  🤣

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

I'm not sure if I should be flattered...or frightened!!?

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.