Glassware Search

Death2zeus
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Hello all,

I am in search of a few Riedel Ouverture 4608/77 Bourbon glasses. While visiting some extended family over the holidays I was given a pour in the glass and loved the delicate feel of the glassware. Since then I have been searching high and low for at least a pair of glasses. Currently, I have exhausted all trusted internet sources I can think to look on, and spent a fair amount of time scouring all the second hand stores in my area. 

I have attached an image for the glassware to aid in the search. Please contact me if you know where I can find at least 2 glasses.

Should I place this question in the paraphernalia section of the forum? 

Thank You All in Advance,

Death2zeus

1004984x.jpg

Edited by Death2zeus

Where do you live? We have folks all over the country that might be able to help you if we had a little more information.

Joe

10 hours ago, Death2zeus said:

Hello all,

I am in search of a few Riedel Ouverture 4608/77 Bourbon glasses. While visiting some extended family over the holidays I was given a pour in the glass and loved the delicate feel of the glassware. Since then I have been searching high and low for at least a pair of glasses. Currently, I have exhausted all trusted internet sources I can think to look on, and spent a fair amount of time scouring all the second hand stores in my area. 

I have attached an image for the glassware to aid in the search. Please contact me if you know where I can find at least 2 glasses.

Death2zeus

1004984x.jpg

Those are great glasses!  They have been a favorite here on SB for years.  I am down to my last one (broke the other...they are ss you say, delicate) and am now afraid to use it! 🤪. I’m not sure they make it anymore.  I was on the web and the Riedel website this last weekend looking for more myself, and did not see mention of it.  Good luck in your search.  I’ll shoot something over if my searching yields any results.

12 hours ago, Death2zeus said:

Hello all,

Death2zeus

1004984x.jpg

I had four of those until about a decade ago. My brother purchased them for me as a gift, and then over the course of a few years managed to break them all when he visited 😰. They're very pretty, but IMO do a little too much vapor concentration.

6 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Where do you live? We have folks all over the country that might be able to help you if we had a little more information.

Joe

I am currently living in Nashville but will gladly buy from anywhere possible. 

2 hours ago, dad-proof said:

My wife has had success with the "Find it for Me" service at Replacements.com - these look like what you are looking for: https://www.replacements.com/crystal-riedel-ouverture-bourbon-glass/p/39401711

This is not an endorsement of the site and I am not affiliated in any way - just sharing an anecdote. 🙂

Nice call on the replacements. Com rec.  👍🏻

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.