McKenna Sighting, Total Wine Pleasant Hill, CA

cool_breeze
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Not sure which forum this would go in or if I can post this, but just left the Total Wine in Pleasant Hill, CA, and there was 7 bottles remaining @ $59.95. This is getting very hard to find around here, and yeah, almost double from last year, but it's there.

Interesting. From where do you hail from Breeze?

12 hours ago, cool_breeze said:

Not sure which forum this would go in or if I can post this, but just left the Total Wine in Pleasant Hill, CA, and there was 7 bottles remaining @ $59.95. This is getting very hard to find around here, and yeah, almost double from last year, but it's there.

K&L had it on their web site for a couple of days at the end of last week for the same price.  Easy pass.  I guess I might buy one if I'd never tried it but otherwise, no.  I'm not saying it's not good; it is.  It's just not three bottles of WT101 and an EWBiB good. 

Cheers! 

• I like it 2

I'm also in the Bay.  This isn't really the place to post store alerts.  That aside, you should hang around and read and learn and participate.  There's a wealth of knowledge here and a lot of great people.    

• I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.