senility - apathy - bad luck ?

B.B. Babington
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I knew lottery coming up for couple items of interest but let the entry expiration date pass by without getting entry in.  WTF?  How did this happen?  Mind slipping away?  Getting premiums such a burden just don't care anymore?  Moving on to other spirits?  I'm not claiming zen, though I do very much enjoy mid-shelf offerings and find satisfaction with interesting, good tasting low cost sips.  In past I gloated zen reached, but a wisdom of walking path toward zen is awakening to knowledge have not reached it yet.  

• I like it 5

Life happens.  Not just with bourbon but other things.  Sometimes we get distracted by the present and miss out on things we thought were important.  However, in hindsight, they were probably not as important as we thought.  Plenty of good bourbon and based on your posts in the forums you aren't missing out.  You seem to be doing quite well with what you find.  

As I get older, I try to live more in the present and less in anticipation.  The older among us will remember the famous Doris Day song Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be).  If you were meant to get it, you would have remembered.

• I like it 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.