2021 Yellowstone Limited Edition

geclbxf
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Has anyone found a bottle or tried it yet?    I like the bottles every year - they are well finished.   Expensive but well finished.   This year's version has an Amarone finish on 7year blended with 15 year - I am assuming Lux stocks.   

I liked last year's bottle but I haven't yet seen this one.    It's one LE that usually shows up somewhere,  and the price isn't just silly.  

• 3 weeks later...

I found the 2018 and 2019, but the 2020 eluded me.  My store couldn't get any of it, where they got several cases in years prior.  I don't know what happened.  I asked about the 2021 and he didn't seem hopeful.  I did notice on wine-searcher that the 2020 was going for over $300-400 in several places, likely because it was getting popular with good reviews.  

I'll be seeking out the 2021, but only if I can find it locally at a good price.  

• 3 months later...

I know its a bit late, but I picked up some of the 2021 limited at the distillery back in December.

13 hours ago, ThirstyinOhio said:

I know its a bit late, but I picked up some of the 2021 limited at the distillery back in December.

What were your thoughts?

I thought is was kind of ho hum myself.  It wasn't bad but I didn't find anything special about it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.