Best Whisky in Nepal

royalstagnepal
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Established in August 2019, Winner Liquor Udhyog is the sole manufacturer and distributor of Royal Stag- One of the Best Selling products of Pernod Ricard. Our products are manufactured under the high protocol and the standards set by International Forums of the distillery industry.

We are paving our path to success with the ambition of manufacturing and distributing the single malt scotch whisky as an antidote to the norm of the Nepali distillery industry. Focused on standing out in the market, we strive to become a blustery force in the production of smooth, well-aged drinks and fill people’s lives with Good Moments.

Our products are manufactured under the state-of-the-art plant, meeting Pernod Ricard's worldwide standards. Our Jhapa production facility is where the palatable Royal Stag gets manufactured, bottled, and distributed throughout Nepal. 

Royal Stag in Nepal

Edited by royalstagnepal

The best whiskey in Nepal, said no one ever, until today…🤣

Is The Lama as big a hitter and as cheap a tipper as they say? 

• I like it 1

If I drink Royal Stag…on my deathbed, will I receive total consciousness?

There is but one Royal Stagg.  His name is George.  And, he is “The” King.

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 6:20 AM, royalstagnepal said:

... Royal Stag- ...Our Jhapa production facility is where the palatable Royal Stag gets manufactured, bottled, and distributed throughout Nepal. 

I might have a bottle.  I've about half dozen different Indian products un-opened  I might get to that project before October,  I'm very curious about manufacturing.  Is it Nepal and what specifically are you doing? From what I understand Royal Stag is a Seagram's product produced in India, blending Indian distillate with Scots distillate, which is a common practice for better Indian products.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.