What bourbon are you drinking fall 2021?

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Since the autumn season is now upon us, I figured it was time to start a new thread. 😉

Busy but pretty decent day today. On the back patio relaxing with the last couple of pours from a KCSB Select. 🙂

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

Vacation ended wayyyy too soon so I’m grumbling over KCSiB and prepping for work Monday while watching TV with the Mrs. Still, not a bad Saturday night 😃.

image.jpg

Edited by PhantomLamb
  • I like it 3

Tonight, the bourbon of choice has been Buffalo Trace.  I might move onto something else if my wife makes me watch the new Hallmark movie.

• I like it 3

1 minute ago, mbroo5880i said:

Tonight, the bourbon of choice has been Buffalo Trace.  I might move onto something else if my wife makes me watch the new Hallmark movie.

Who am I kidding?  I just turned it to the Hallmark channel because I know what is good for me.  I guess I better grab a pour of something stronger.  MGP sounds like the ticket.

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • I like it 2

3 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

1 minute ago, mbroo5880i said:

Who am I kidding?  I just turned it to the Hallmark channel because I know what is good for me.  I guess I better grab a pour of something stronger.  MGP sounds like the ticket.

Taking The Reins? 🤔 Not that we’re watching it mind you. 🙄⚡😬

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

1 minute ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Taking The Reins? 🤔 Not that we’re watching it mind you. 🙄⚡😬

Biba! Joe

Hot Women, Bourbon, and Horses....what can go wrong?  I am sure my wife's perspective would be Hallmark, Romance, Great Story Line and Horses.  I used to like college football but I can't find the remote after 9 p.m. on Saturday evening.  I have learned to adjust my interests.

• I like it 1

21 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Hot Women, Bourbon, and Horses....what can go wrong?  I am sure my wife's perspective would be Hallmark, Romance, Great Story Line and Horses.  I used to like college football but I can't find the remote after 9 p.m. on Saturday evening.  I have learned to adjust my interests.

Don’t forget the drama about 20 minutes before the end of the movie. 😮 

4 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Dude.  It's football season.  Hallmark channel?  🙃

• I like it 7

Opened up with MM101. Enjoyed. Moved onto Booker’s, needed something a bit stronger to erase the visual memory of tonight’s OU-WVU game. Booker’s will do nicely. And it delicious to boot. 

Cheer’s

• I like it 3

13 hours ago, markandrex said:

Some Bookers 30th on a beautiful fall evening.

One of my favorite pours of all time....... I miss that one!

• I like it 1

Thanks to @Radioyada and his generosity, I am finally able to put together a SBSBSBS of OF Single Barrel, OF Statement, OF 1920, and OF SB Barrel Strength. Small pours with a crazy day tomorrow, but couldn't wait any longer! 

1545962284_PXL_20210926_2256161492.thumb.jpg.bac1c9d1d5709d927bf6b86322c25a0a.jpg

• I like it 8

1 hour ago, dad-proof said:

Thanks to @Radioyada and his generosity, I am finally able to put together a SBSBSBS of OF Single Barrel, OF Statement, OF 1920, and OF SB Barrel Strength. Small pours with a crazy day tomorrow, but couldn't wait any longer! 

1545962284_PXL_20210926_2256161492.thumb.jpg.bac1c9d1d5709d927bf6b86322c25a0a.jpg

Very nice line up there. Curious to see which you like the best. 

Basil Hayden is not my usual go to and they had not alot of options.....but the waitress liked us and gave us what had to be 5-6 Oz pours for $6.50.....mmm peanuty

Yea Iowa!

basil.jpg.353747483e7c3f669c86eec84284963d.jpg

• I like it 3

I think this is probably the best Yellowstone store pick I’ve tried so far (out of 7-8 of them).

102p is perhaps a sweet spot on this liquid?  Or maybe it’s just a honey barrel.  Either way, I’ve been enjoying every sip.  Wishing now I could get another bottle, but it’s long gone.

Tonight after working in the yard and flower beds all weekend it’s doing a fine job of numbing the pain of my sore muscles and new farmer’s tan.

5129EE43-11BC-49CA-A4E2-59D5EC1E8C69.jpeg

• I like it 6

ETL 100th Year Tribute with a Prime sirloin strip from the barbie, sauteed spinach and mushrooms from the wok.  Yum!  Didn't make it to Pappy's Place last week so will take what's left of the ETL tomorrow nite.   😊

• I like it 7

WFP this evening.  I’ve been chasing sprinklers around the yard for the last three days.  Four days to go.

• I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.