She's a keeper!

Skinsfan1311
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

It's been a tough holiday.

Without going into details, Dad isn't doing too good right now.

Mrs. Skinsfan and I are finally able to celebrate Christmas, and this was under the tree.  I've been looking for this one for a while, but haven't been able to find it, anywhere. Between the efforts of my much better half, and our oldest son, they found one.

Merry Christmas to me!

20211231_175543.jpg

• I like it 9

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Mrs. Skinsfan and I are finally able to celebrate Christmas, and this was under the tree.  I've been looking for this one for a while, but haven't been able to find it, anywhere. Between the efforts of my much better half, and our oldest son, they found one.

Merry Christmas to me!

Cheers brother! 

Joe

• I like it 1

12 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Cheers brother! 

Joe

Right back at ya! 

Happy New Year!

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, flahute said:

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Stay strong!

Thank you

Best wishes to you and your family!  I hope your father gets better.

Congratulations on a nice bottle!

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Best wishes to you and your family!  I hope your father gets better.

Congratulations on a nice bottle!

Best to you and yours too!

Thank you 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:07 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Merry Christmas to me!

Hang in there brotha.  Prayers for your dad. 

• I like it 1

2 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Hang in there brotha.  Prayers for your dad. 

Thanks!

On 12/31/2021 at 6:07 PM, Skinsfan1311 said:

Merry Christmas to me!

20211231_175543.jpg

NOW, THAT is something special.  MY Ranger Buddy in Ranger School (circa Oct-Nov 1967) is a big scotch fan.  I betcha he'd LOVE that - I'll ask him in a few minutes.  Instead, he has to live with my bi-annual Compass Box selection. 

Sure hope your Dad is feeling better.  Lots of us old fahts get cranky and contrary, and here's hoping that's' all that this is.  Whatever, give him my regards.  He raised a good son.

• I like it 1

10 hours ago, Harry in WashDC said:

NOW, THAT is something special.  MY Ranger Buddy in Ranger School (circa Oct-Nov 1967) is a big scotch fan.  I betcha he'd LOVE that - I'll ask him in a few minutes.  Instead, he has to live with my bi-annual Compass Box selection. 

Sure hope your Dad is feeling better.  Lots of us old fahts get cranky and contrary, and here's hoping that's' all that this is.  Whatever, give him my regards.  He raised a good son.

Yeah...I had a small pour and, without a doubt, it's the best drink of Scotch whiskey that I've ever had, and I've had quite few.

The only thing that comes close is this 30 year Balvienie that, coincidentally,  my Dad shared with me. 

Thank you for the kind words.

20181226_201529.jpg

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.