What beer are you drinking--2022!

scratchline
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

3 hours ago, Sven Heuchert said:

Its getting hot in the Reich, so I opened a cold framboise from Lindemanns. A nice sour, slightly sweet beer perfect for the weather condition. 

IMG_20220716_185116317.jpg

There is a Dayton area bar that we frequent during March Madness that has this on draft. A true treat of the day!

Prost!!  Phil 

• I like it 2

Something a little different for me, I'm usually a hieneken drinker but thought I'd branch out a little. 

IMG_20220717_151714.jpg

• I like it 4

• 2 weeks later...

After working on the wife’s car for quite awhile today, Im happy to say she’s back on the road and all caught up on routine maintenance.

Time for some hot dogs and delicious pale ale by the fire.  It’s oddly 75 deg. here this evening.

I see some s’mores in our future as well.

E105532D-CAA1-446A-A0BA-D78060B5D8CE.jpeg

• I like it 4

28 minutes ago, 0895 said:

After working on the wife’s car for quite awhile today, Im happy to say she’s back on the road and all caught up on routine maintenance.

Time for some hot dogs and delicious pale ale by the fire.  It’s oddly 75 deg. here this evening.

Good work gearhead!

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, 0895 said:

E105532D-CAA1-446A-A0BA-D78060B5D8CE.jpeg

I love Daisy Cutter!  👍🏻👍🏻

• I like it 1

Camba Dunkel. Nice unfiltrated dark beer from Bavaria. Nice evening out in the patio. 

IMG_20220730_191352287.jpg

• I like it 3

A thick, 8.0%, superbly balanced, Creature Comforts Imperial Trop Haze.  Brought this from home in a small cooler, to have in the room after the drive up here to Greenville, SC.  Nice table setter before a burger in the bar in a few minutes.  

DA1FBCF5-FB49-4F08-8DBA-38458606C98F.jpeg

• I like it 2

2 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

Brought this from home

Got to have the creature comforts while on the road! That cup ties the whole image together. 

Gardenias are starting up the late Summer second-blooming on a hot and humid day, here, Down South.  So a clean crisp lager is warranted.  Ice cold Creature Comforts Classic City Lager is just the ticket.  Nice to see the craft beer industry embrace this easy drinking style.  Creature comforts are needed in what feels like the Amazon, MM!  😂

DD33D213-22D5-49A2-B46B-7C4B42C8746E.jpeg

• I like it 1

Had a blast in the mountains the past few days. Went for the music, beer, food, and golf. Instead of showing a bunch of photos of beer in clear plastic cups I’ll share just a couple images. Good times, and recommend. That’s Brother Yosef and a lil friendly curios of my wedge play bear. 

37BCF553-7C2C-4B41-A431-D5F319859607.jpeg

C18F1362-A830-483E-B2A1-7321A35214C5.jpeg

• I like it 5

After a hot day doing some yard work and then washing the car this excellently crafted Japanese Lager is going down way too easy.

4058CB1F-D9A9-4264-A33D-06EF14335580.jpeg

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, PaulO said:

The other day I noticed Oktoberfest beers starting to arrive in stores. 🍻 

Do you get stuff from Bavaria? I noticed lots of american breweries doing their own versions, but I couldn't get my hands on any of those bottles. 

I can find locally maybe 5 or 6 brands from Bavaria, if I really try.

Large and small breweries in the U.S. now have a seasonal Oktoberfest beer too.

Picked this up in lidl to try.  Very fruity but very bitter.  Terrible description but if it's not Hieneken I can't come to terms with it. Nice bubbles rising from the glass.  Comes in a corked bottle too.  

IMG_20220813_182622.jpg

IMG_20220813_181752.jpg

• I like it 2

It was 97 in the canyon where I live. Went over the hill to the beach. Its 75 with the sun blaring. California! 

C937E72D-A586-4B11-9EEE-16D8631315B3.jpeg

• I like it 1

Trappist Witt. Nice wheat style beer, slightly sour. Nice after the heat. 

IMG_20220813_202047656.jpg

• I like it 2

19 hours ago, MissMohawk said:

Picked this up in lidl to try.  Very fruity but very bitter.  Terrible description but if it's not Hieneken I can't come to terms with it. Nice bubbles rising from the glass.  Comes in a corked bottle too.  

IMG_20220813_182622.jpg

IMG_20220813_181752.jpg

Didn't know you have Lidl in Eire. Neither that they sell this IPA, crazy! There are two beers of the same brewery you should get in Lidl as well, a Blonde and a Imperiale, and if you like Heineken, probably the Blonde is a bit more suitable for you, tastewise (totally mansplaining right here!).  

40 minutes ago, Sven Heuchert said:

Didn't know you have Lidl in Eire. Neither that they sell this IPA, crazy! There are two beers of the same brewery you should get in Lidl as well, a Blonde and a Imperiale, and if you like Heineken, probably the Blonde is a bit more suitable for you, tastewise (totally mansplaining right here!).  

Not at all,  just sounds like some friendly advice.  I do believe I saw 3 varieties there,  I might try the blonde one when I am in again. 

Yeah,  Lidl is more than 20 years here (aparantly,  I had to Google that,  I know they have been here for a long time) 

Going top shelf and livin’ the high life this afternoon with “The Champagne of Beers”!  😁

9CE8771F-0867-4F24-A9A1-E56B1C8FAC56.jpeg

• I like it 7

Common Space Brewery Hazy IPA at the local burger, beer, and whiskey joint, Eureka. If you live in a city w an Eureka, I recommend. 

6C8B0CA2-5DF3-48ED-89B9-2CD368ED7A8F.jpeg

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.