Cigars for Kentucky Bourbon Fest 2004

gr8erdane
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

We may have several months to go before the Fest, but I was just thinking that maybe those of us who smoke cigars could do the same thing with cigars as we do for bourbons at the Gazebo Party each night. I'm willing to go out on a limb and provide a box of my favorites for Wednesday night if anyone is interested. If so, I want to go ahead and order a box and get it in the humidor to mellow for a month or two prior. I believe they were looked upon favorably from Bobby and Craig at the Sampler and I was very sorry I didn't think to bring enough for everyone. I will rectify that situation this time around.

Also, I don't know if they had the Bourbon, Cigar and Jazz event last year, but if so, could someone please let me know what cigars were on the menu? I know the bourbon sponser is Heaven Hill but there is no mention of a cigar sponser.

I believe they were looked upon favorably from Bobby and Craig at the Sampler and I was very sorry I didn't think to bring enough for everyone.

Oh well, sometimes it just works out that way! lol.gif

Seriously, those were fine sticks,very fine. bowdown.gif

The last few years, the Oxmoor Smoke shop has been the sponsor and they supplied a variety of Macanudo cigars. If I remember they supplied Hampton Courts, Portofinos and One other in Robust, Maduro and regular wrappers. I think they gave a total of three cigars to each paying patron in a canvas bag with a cutter, matches, a magazine and some other paraphernalia. They have a jazz band and southern/cajun food.

bandit.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.