Top-producing craft breweries in the US this year: Report

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Always amazes me that Yuengling is always #1 and I can’t even get there beer anywhere in the western side of the US. You east coasters must drink it like water lol

5 minutes ago, Peprsprayyoface said:

Always amazes me that Yuengling is always #1 and I can’t even get there beer anywhere in the western side of the US. You east coasters must drink it like water lol

We only started to get it in Indiana a couple years ago.  I haven't seen the porter here yet.  As far as the lager, everyone sells it nowadays.  I also see the black & tan, and some of the lighter beers.

I remember when you couldn’t get Coors east of the Mississippi River. I made the (Fort Harrison)  post softball team a couple of years when I was in the Army. (1978 & 1979) One year the tournament was at Fort Sill OK. We pretty much cleaned out the Class Six store of Coors. The luggage compartment of our bus was completely filled with cases of Coors, and so were what few vacant seats we had. I brought back 4 cases. Only one was for me though. 😏 I was under orders. 🫡

Biba! Joe

• I like it 2

5 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I remember when you couldn’t get Coors east of the Mississippi River. I made the (Fort Harrison)  post softball team a couple of years when I was in the Army. (1978 & 1979) One year the tournament was at Fort Sill OK. We pretty much cleaned out the Class Six store of Coors. The luggage compartment of our bus was completely filled with cases of Coors, and so were what few vacant seats we had. I brought back 4 cases. Only one was for me though. 😏 I was under orders. 🫡

Biba! Joe

Smokey And The Bandit - East bound and down ... 😆

• I like it 1

On 4/7/2022 at 4:09 PM, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

I remember those days.  Our drivers delivering product to the west coast would bring us cases on the return trip.  As I remember that beer tasted better than todays version.

• I like it 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.