Bardstown Bourbon Company announces $28M Expansion, Creating 29 New Jobs

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I saw this online earlier today.    I always thought their (previously) unique business model could lead to quick and continued success.   I didn't think they'd already be expanding given the challenges everyone's experienced business-wise.   Good for them.   Apparently they can't even be slowed much by a global pandemic.    Then again, distilling whiskey may be one of the few industries nearly pandemic-proof, eh?

42 minutes ago, Richnimrod said:

I saw this online earlier today.    I always thought their (previously) unique business model could lead to quick and continued success.   I didn't think they'd already be expanding given the challenges everyone's experienced business-wise.   Good for them.   Apparently they can't even be slowed much by a global pandemic.    Then again, distilling whiskey may be one of the few industries nearly pandemic-proof, eh?

Most people drank more during the pandemic so I think the distilleries are fine.

• I like it 1

I reckon contract distilling is only gonna keep growing. This is BBC’s second expansion. I also read that Craig Beam might be back in the distilling business. I say “might be”, because details are a bit sketchy. If true, it’s a small distillery in the far southwest point of KY.

Biba! Joe

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.