Jackie Zykan announces her next venture - creating her own brand.

flahute
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

2 hours ago, flahute said:

After ready her responses, she has a future in marketing…That was some damn well crafted yadda-yadda-yadda, right there…

Hummingbirds… 🤩🤩🤩

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

After ready her responses, she has a future in marketing…That was some damn well crafted yadda-yadda-yadda, right there…

Hummingbirds… 🤩🤩🤩

😅 yep - that one had me laughing a bit.

After reading the article, my impression is they are aiming to have a business model along the lines of Barrel or BBC (and the one guy came from BBC).  Will the current market support another high priced boutique with an ever changing series of releases.  Need to get the social media machine in high gear.  Make the taters fear of missing out.

The product itself will probably be OK, but will it be worth $$$ for the novelty.

• I like it 1

Whenever a person leaves one company to join another as a partner, they never mention the 💰 💵.  Always a bunch of fluffed about teamwork, dreams, callaborative, transformational.  Come on…It’s the money.  Be real, folks.  

And while I’m at if, do the dudes that start these new “crafty” ventures take a class on what they’re supposed to wear how they’re supposed to look and pose for the camera?  They all are a blur of clones.  

• I like it 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.