Lock stock and barrel 21

Mattk
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

So this seems to be coming out soon. But the price tag is high. Has anyone gotten a taste yet? If you do let me know how it is. I thought the 20 was a bit spendy for me. And I'll be a buyer on this one as well. Just want to hear from others what they think.

• 2 weeks later...

Guestion. Has anyone tried the current 20 Year Old Lock Stock & Barrel Rye. Looks like 3000 total bottles. It’s expensive. I was offered a bottle for $369. Plus FL sales Tax. Not sure if I should add this bottle. 3000 Bottles. Is interesting. Not over produced. Will it increase in value over the next 5 years.  Enjoy. Creggor

23 hours ago, Craig. C. Hively said:

Guestion. Has anyone tried the current 20 Year Old Lock Stock & Barrel Rye. Looks like 3000 total bottles. It’s expensive. I was offered a bottle for $369. Plus FL sales Tax. Not sure if I should add this bottle. 3000 Bottles. Is interesting. Not over produced. Will it increase in value over the next 5 years.  Enjoy. Creggor

Depends on how much is left in the bottle after you start drinking it!  🤣🤣

• I like it 1

On 8/3/2022 at 8:08 PM, Craig. C. Hively said:

So in my opinion the 20 year is a great whiskey. One of my favorites. But im a LSB fan. That us a pretty fair price for the bottle. With that said opening a bottle usually decreases its value. If previous bottling (13,16,18 year) are any indication then no, it's value will not increase. The fact that many of these just sit on the shelf due to price point, sourced canadian distillate, and relative obscurity means they are pretty much just for drinking.

Appreciate your thoughts etc. I held off buying the bottle for $369

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.