Is this a joke: Uncle Boojies

Dannabis
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The website for them is

https://www.uncleboojies.com/story/

But Boojie is like Bougie like when folks overpay for basic stuff they think is fancy (Bougie from bourgeoisie, french for the rich upper crust/richer middle class)

Looks like some nonsense to me based on the website.

I assume they source whiskey and charge alot for putting it in a shine jug and adding this made up story.

Can't tell if it's a real thing but I am calling hooey

Reminds me of the Sanford and Son episode where Lamont and Rollo buy a bottle of Beaujolais to party with some women.  Fred crashes the party with snacks and Ripple.  

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.brDhw5xsvHObCfNPUZ4xJgHaEK&pid=Api&P=0

• I like it 4

3 hours ago, Dannabis said:

Looks like some nonsense to me based on the website.

I assume they source whiskey and charge alot for putting it in a shine jug and adding this made up story.

🎯  Indeed, no doubt the same play book of so many NDPs - why they get a bad rap.

• I like it 1

Website says all their products, 700ml bottles BTW, and the casepack of one each of the 700ml bottles are "sold out".  Who would pay $100 for a 700ml of NDP or $500 for a six bottle case of same?  I have a neighbor who is a Nigerian prince who has maybe three dozen phone lines running into his house.  Maybe he'd be interested.  I'll ask him.:rolleyes:

• I like it 2

11 hours ago, Harry in WashDC said:

Website says all their products, 700ml bottles BTW, and the casepack of one each of the 700ml bottles are "sold out".  Who would pay $100 for a 700ml of NDP or $500 for a six bottle case of same?  I have a neighbor who is a Nigerian prince who has maybe three dozen phone lines running into his house.  Maybe he'd be interested.  I'll ask him.:rolleyes:

Can you please ask your neighbor when he's going to put that money in my account?   I gave him my routing # a couple weeks ago....

• I like it 2

Hehehe 

I guess I need to pony up for a liquor sales / production license. 

Start ponying off my drain pours as Uncle Grandpappy Dan's ultra premium top shelf tater bourbon.

My grandpappies grandpappy probably once drank some ole bourbon.

so technically, it's in my blood.

Or it could just be the Old Bardstown I had previously.

Seems to be the ticket.

Gather round taters and let me tells you a story of why my sourced whiskey is better than allllll the other whiskeys you was gone buy with them there greenbacks.

Uncle Grandpappies Daniels Ultra Rare Premium Bottom Shelf Limited Edition Small Batch Extra Aged.

Available soon near you.

(SOLD OUT)

Tasting notes: wood, oak, vanilla, spice, brown sugar and hokum.

::lays on a thick but mixed Southern Accent::

*when I "speak Southern", it seems to be some bastardized mix of TN, KY, MO and TX and hopefully no full blooded Southerner ever slaps it out of my mouth. Just thinking about the South gets me drawling a bit...

Edited by Dannabis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.