Lucky Seven "The Proprietor"

RobWayne
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Well, was able to find this and purchase.  Have heard great reviews but wanted to know if anyone here has any feedback on this. Looking forward to try it soon!

Lucky 7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yes, barton. i tried from barrel 70 and got a bottle from 71 and both were incredible. no hyperbole. i have a barrel 50, too, that i haven't cracked, will be curious if it is as good

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

I cracked a 14 year cask strength Barton sourced pick of this that a group I am in did. At least on the first pour, the "banana" note was very strong. I like this note in some Barton and Brown-Forman products when it is balanced and adds a creamy richness to the whiskey, but here it was too much. It made the whiskey rather one note and took away from a balanced/complex medley of flavors that I look for in a top end bourbon. Others in the group are raving about the pick, so will definitely need to re-visit, but a disappointment for now.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.