Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Not Bourbon but good.

6129_1193413202923_1456213597_549838_5171563_n.jpg

Just out of pure interest Mike. Have you tasted the Michters brand and if so how did it taste? I got a miniature of it myself but I have not tasted it yet.

Leif

Hectic, I bought that many just so I could save a couple for you guys in Chicago...or anyone anywhere else who might have an extra of something I'd like to try...:cool:

Leif, I thought the Michter's was decent, but it didn't blow me away. I recall really liking the nose but feeling a little let down on the flavor and finish. It as been a while, though. Perhaps I will revisit.

Here is a pic of the bar in the basement...sorry for the quality...my blackberry's camera isn't the best! 16 different bourbons are represented on the bar! :grin:

post-4808-14489815834964_thumb.jpg

Here's to an Irish beat down next Saturday.

I hope your not really serious...there is no way the Skunkbears hand out a beatdown...:slappin: ND 38 Michigan 20...you heard it here first people!:bowdown:

Oh, you are SO opening yourself up for a dish of humble pie there hectic. I'm no Michigan fan but THEIR arrogant fans pale to those of the Farting Amish. I'm betting that once again Notre Dame will show themselves to be overrated starting the season. And once again National TV Network airtime will be wasted on a second rate team when better games will be on local channels only.

Oops and after all that, nice collection pics all, sorry for the rant.

Oh, you are SO opening yourself up for a dish of humble pie there hectic. I'm no Michigan fan but THEIR arrogant fans pale to those of the Farting Amish. I'm betting that once again Notre Dame will show themselves to be overrated starting the season. And once again National TV Network airtime will be wasted on a second rate team when better games will be on local channels only.

Oops and after all that, nice collection pics all, sorry for the rant.

Haters...they're everywhere! I don't think I could possibly be any more humble after what I have seen on the field the last 2 years. We're on the rise and anyone who can't admit that is just disagreeing for the sake of it. We'll see who's for real on Saturday!

Anyway, thanks for the compliments on the bar...I/we really enjoy it! :)

The best part of the matchup is that one of them is guaranteed to lose the game.

The worst part is that they both can't lose the game. :cool:

Here is a pic of the bar in the basement...sorry for the quality...my blackberry's camera isn't the best! 16 different bourbons are represented on the bar! :grin:

Cool bar can we come over to your house and to play?

Cool bar can we come over to your house and to play?
Soon...I have a 25 month old and 6 month old twins so my house is a little "hectic" right now. Here is a picture of the bourbon bunker...40 something bottles strong right now...the other cabinet of liquor is the "other" stuff...no need to waste a picture on that! ;)

post-4808-14489815835334_thumb.jpg

The best part of the matchup is that one of them is guaranteed to lose the game.

The worst part is that they both can't lose the game. :cool:

Couldn't agree more.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so this isn't my entire stash obviously - those pics will come soon now that I have all the individual pictures taken - but I just couldn't help but chuckle to myself when photographing this one and seeing the price tag it still had on it: $15.99! (since removed)

Bottom date on the bottle is 77, and judging from how dark it is I'd say probably more than 7 years old so likely distilled in the late 60s. It isn't any (V)VOF, but I bet it'll still be damn tasty! ... Look for it at a gazebo table near you around 2017, or 2012 if it really looks like we're all goners! :shocked:

post-1291-14489815889881_thumb.jpg

post-1291-14489815890115_thumb.jpg

post-1291-14489815890348_thumb.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!