Show Us Your Stash -- Version 2

pepcycle
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ed,

I guess I'll never look at that "Bird" the same again! smilielol.gif

Only until April to surpass that, can't wait! grin.gif

Doesn't everyone have a Martini/Manhattan station in their dining room? The barrel seemed perfect for the application.

toast.gif

The more I get to know me, the more I pity The Patty. Actually, we are a perfect match. I don't think anyone else in the world could tolerate me and have so much fun doing it. crazy.gif

OK, I received all my bottles back from festival safe and sound. Time for some pictures. First up is the BT/ Julian collection. Pappy 20 from both locations, 9 bottles of Stagg from all 3 years, four years of ER 17 - 01 through 04, on far right is Blank Van Winkle Lot B!

post-334-14489811672706_thumb.jpg

Wild Turkey (still waiting on my bottles of Tribute in WA state) and Black Maple Hills 14 & 21 YO.

The Turkey collection would be much bigger, but I keep drinking it!

post-334-14489811673189_thumb.jpg

Finally, the currently open and pouring to anyone who wants to stop by.

Note, the stash is stored in base of China cabinet, the rest of the China is in the garage.

post-334-1448981167345_thumb.jpg

The Pikesville has added some character to collection. Thanks Dave! If it looks a little low, the seal is unbroken, but it did leak out about an ounce in my checked baggage.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!